Mortars

Leonidas

CGN frequent flyer
Marstar previously sold yugo 82mm mortars (as I recall?) any chance of bringing something like these in again?

Also interested in inert mortar rounds, especially 60mm.

If your looking for live I hope your controlled goods registered, or have upwards to $1000,000 for the fine they can slap you with if your not.

LEONIDAS;

That was a very long time ago, the rules have changed, you now have The Controlled Goods Directorate in the picture.

John

From what I gather from reading the CGD website registration is not too onerous.

Have any CGN members registered as rec users? From the looks of the rules anyone with a 40mm should be... Be interested to hear your perspective

John, if I register, will you bring in a few toys for me? :)

I akready have a crate of 81mm cast iron practice projectiles, the proper fins assemblies and a box of WW2 vintage propellant cartridges! All I need is a 81mm mortar to target practice! How do I register with the DGD?!?

In theory I believe even owning practice projectiles requires registration. Which IMO is ridiculous, perhaps they need to make an exception for collectors.

They are solid cast iron from the 50s... Shaped like the WW2 shells... The cartridges are 12ga paper hulled blanks basically... Does not this registration process apply to newly imported or newly manufactured dangerous goods only? It would make more sense!!

Back
Top Bottom