Now in stock!! Mosin Nagant Sniper's!

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi CGNer's.

We just received a shipment of Mosin Nagant Sniper's. They are now ready to be shipped out to dealers.

Calibre 7.52X54R

The rifles are arsenal refinished and most seem be Tula or Ishevsh manufactured.

Most serial number's match. Out of the few I've seen, the bolts and butt plate all match, but the magazines are force matched. The scopes are original manufacture, but again the few I've seen are force matched to the rifle. Over all the stocks seem to be in very good condition. On some rifle's minor repair's are visible. Scope mounts are solid, are very tight with no play.

The perfect rifle for history buff's and great for watching "Enemy at the Gates"

Please note that these rifles are directly from Russia and do not have import stampings.

Best part is the price.

MSRP.... $ 599!!! This is introductory pricing, and prices will rise as supplies diminish.

Contact your local dealer today!

MN1.jpg

MN2.jpg

MN4.jpg

MN5.jpg

MN3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi CGNer's.

We just received a shipment of Mosin Nagant Sniper's. They are now ready to be shipped out to dealers.

Calibre 7.52X54R

The rifles are arsenal refinished and most seem be Tula or Ishevsh manufactured.

Most serial number's match. Out of the few I've seen, the bolts and butt plate all match, but the magazines are force matched. The scopes are original manufacture, but again the few I've seen are force matched to the rifle. Over all the stocks seem to be in very good condition. On some rifle's minor repair's are visible. Scope mounts are solid, are very tight with no play.

The perfect rifle for history buff's and great for watching "Enemy at the Gates"

thanks alot now i want one, wish i had the money, allwell time to go watch Enemy at the Gates

Are all these rifles "snipers, or ex-snipers" - a scope serial number on receiver and the CH marking? Do they have WW2 dates? Like your last photo?
Are the scopes recent manufacture or are they WW2 dated that have been refurbished?

Where did you get them? Straight from the Ukraine????

Back
Top Bottom