Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sniper Mosin 480 dollars cheapest in Canada westrifle.com

Expired Business Member

Sniper Mosin 480 dollars cheapest in Canada westrifle.com

Hello Everyone,

I have had many questions lately about our sniper Mosin. The price is 480 to 520 Cad . This is not a dealer price. All of our Mosin 91/30 equipped with a Russian produced PU scope and mount that is not electropenciled. It is new production scopes that are filled with nitrogen gas so it works in extreme weather. The glass is clean and clear.

Al

Expired Business Member
    Here is the link to sniper mosin products direct

http://www.westrifle.com/online/inde...d=sniper+mosin

Al

Where did all of these sniper rifles come from? Ya, I know, Russia or some former Soviet state. But what on earth is going on here? Didn't anybody grade this stuff before putting it out on the market? Who is the originator that brought them into the country? Too many questions, not enough answers.
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

Quote Originally Posted by banditos View Post
    Where did all of these sniper rifles come from? Ya, I know, Russia or some former Soviet state. But what on earth is going on here? Didn't anybody grade this stuff before putting it out on the market? Who is the originator that brought them into the country? Too many questions, not enough answers.
    these one are differn from the other sellers, these are new scopes put on regular rifles, the once the other dealer have are war time scopes
    Last edited by sergey96; 07-20-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Expired Business Member
    I can give you a lesson on where and how my and any other rifles came from, but i will put American company in this picture and I do not want to do so. All of our rifles came from the same warehouses, there is no difference in those.
    Now scopes and mounts came from different place. Ours are new production tested and installed on the rifles. What is installed on sniper Mosins from other dealers I do not want to discuss here. I am not saying those are bad I just need to stay away from discussing other people product to be fair as I am a dealer here.
    I want buyer to please post pictures here. Close up pictures and I want experts to say and review those.
    I just want to say I say that my are new production nitrogen filled Russian PU scopes this is what I sell period. Rifles come from the same place.
    Last edited by sergey96; 07-20-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Expired Business Member
    please buy one and post close up pictures.

Cheers

Al

Quote Originally Posted by blista77 View Post
    these one are differn from the other sellers, these are new scopes put on refurbished sniper, the once the other dealer have are war time scopes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DJdeadlyDALEK's Avatar
    I'm tempted to buy one of each for a "compare as we dare" kind of thing at the range but I can only afford one or the other right now

Check my latest started threads for current firearms up for sale!

I just e-mailed John at Marstar. I'd like to get his opinion on this one.

Expired Business Member
    Opinion on what? He does not have Sniper Mosin

I just e-mailed John at Marstar. I'd like to get his opinion on this one.

He may not have any sniper Mosins but he is an authority on milsurp firearms. I'm speaking about sniper Mosins in general. Like how many configurations exist and what was done to them over the years. I am not speaking specifically about your product.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast