Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 28 Hour Ruger Mini 14 Sale $699.95

CGN Ultra frequent flyer stuckon308's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frank2024 View Post
    i bought a brand new barrel at frontier f and they sent me a very old one.

I sent many pictures of the rust, blue missing, gun kote applied and dents. They just told me that if i was not happy i could send it back at my expenses + restocking fees. There are better stores...
    Ban hammah!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bradofcanada View Post
    Ah that was you out there.I stopped over for a minute and talked to you. I was over on the handgun range
    Did you, by any chance, notice a very big grin on his face? :D

I have not mentioned “Mossberg” barrel. Of course you know who I am. You have all my personal info and address. Nice try to make me look like a coward...buddy.

I sent you guys several pictures showing the barrel was very old. I do not care which box you took it from. You guys are not blind, you just do not care. You told me to send it back and pay myself for shipping and your very high “restocking fees”. This was your last answer. What an offer! Who broke off communication again?

It is very fair that if businesses like yours do this to customers they will get angry and go on a crusade. In fact, it would be unfair if I did nothing. “Internet Warrior”…sometimes but I have a more direct impact on firearm buyer were I work. Keep hoping I will not be taken seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfooter View Post
    Did you, by any chance, notice a very big grin on his face? :D
    I think he was smilingHe had his target .22 out by the time I made it over there.I wanted to see what was making the big bang.
    Member of CSSA and NFA
    www.brgclub.com
    “I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    - J.B Books in The Shootist 1976-John Wayne

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    There are some transactions we remember very well, yours was one of them. What I had told you on a previous post was that if you wish to go around trying to bad mouth us, provide real detail about yourself instead hiding behind a screen name.

You were offered a replaced barrel. Within a few emails it became clear that you were going to use some flaws on a barrel taken under a flash as a leverage stick against us. When it gets to that point the issue is no longer about the product but about you trying to control and dictate. At that point we were done and gave you the option to return it (the offer to replace was still on the table had you choosen it).

We have a long list of sadisfied customers posting on theses fourms. We did not get this by going out to screw people over. If we were doing this we would not have a list of sadisfied customers.

However, when someone decides to use a slightly flawed item and turn it into a personal affair in effort to get what ever extra you can out of it, we become less helpfull. Box store buying, power techniques of using emotion, demands, and accusations do not work well.

Neither do way take seriously threats of badmouthing. If you feel you are harming us in doing so then great, it gives you something to run on. I really do not see the point of directing efforts away from customers who act is a reasonable matter to sadisfy those that dont.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by frank2024 View Post
    I bought a brand new barrel at Frontier F and they sent me a very old one.

I sent many pictures of the rust, blue missing, Gun Kote applied and dents. They just told me that if I was not happy I could send it back at my expenses + restocking fees. There are better stores...
    Well whooptie do. Your complaint has nothing to do with the current discussion of a mini-14 sale..Perhaps post somewhere else, or perhaps deal directly with the merchant, or perhaps shop elsewhere and learn from your experience. At present I have had only one interaction with Frontier Firearms, and it was a good transaction.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by bradofcanada View Post
    I think he was smilingHe had his target .22 out by the time I made it over there.I wanted to see what was making the big bang.
    Yeah, That was me...

I WISH I still had my sources for free surplus ammo but they both passed away. At present I'm only shooting a little with the new toy until I can afford a case of .223

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Well whooptie do. Your complaint has nothing to do with the current discussion of a mini-14 sale..Perhaps post somewhere else, or perhaps deal directly with the merchant, or perhaps shop elsewhere and learn from your experience. At present I have had only one interaction with Frontier Firearms, and it was a good transaction.
    Thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 2tall2's Avatar
    Well, seeing as this thread keeps getting bumped to the top, I think you need to offer more of these Mini 14's on for the sale price :D
    CSSA CCFR

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AikiNut View Post
    Correction: It was a GGGRRREAT transaction!!!

And the surplus 5.56 ammo I bought matched that first bargain.

A+++ to Frontier Firearms!