Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GSG 1911 Mags

Just checked on line. None in stock but can back order. But this is Blueline's dealer forum so enough about competitors. :D
    "The greatest evils of the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks. " - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Turf View Post
    this is Blueline's dealer forum so enough about competitors. :D
    Exactly what I was thinking!

Revolted
    We are waiting on a shipment which should be leaving Germany today. They should be in stock and ready to ship by the end of next week.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line View Post
    We are waiting on a shipment which should be leaving Germany today. They should be in stock and ready to ship by the end of next week.

Cheers,
    Ryan
    Excellent news. I'll be testing if the GSG mag will fit in my Umarex 1911 and report back if it 1) fits, 2) can be easily made to fit. If 'no' to both, I'll be looking to sell off the Umarex and buy a GSG. I've given up on finding OEM Umarex mags.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before. Save time... see it my way.
    Well, I've got to get back to work. When I stop rowing, the slave ship just goes in circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line View Post

Cheers,
    Ryan
    Any updates?

Revolted
    Hello All,
    Magazines have arrived and should start shipping to dealers today. We will have them back in stock at our retail location in the next couple of days.

Cheers,
    Ryan

CGN Regular
    Resurrecting an old thread here but the same topic, when will retailers be receiving more magazines for the GSG 1911 .22 pistols???
    "I've been offered a lot for my work, but never everything.", The Magnificent Seven
    "Nothing wrong with quiet.", Jeremiah Johnson
    CCFR CPC member ONTARIOPC member

Revolted
    Magazines are in stock in the warehouse, available for retailers orders whenever we receive them.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by canthitathing View Post
    Resurrecting an old thread here but the same topic, when will retailers be receiving more magazines for the GSG 1911 .22 pistols???

CGN Regular
    Good news, so I'll expect my LGS to ship mine soon as they say they have them on back order.
    "I've been offered a lot for my work, but never everything.", The Magnificent Seven
    "Nothing wrong with quiet.", Jeremiah Johnson
    CCFR CPC member ONTARIOPC member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123