Norinco Tokarev avail?

9mm TOKAREVS:

We have been on back order for months.... Get a regular Tok and change the barrel
John

I did a search on Google last night to look for a source of 9x19mm TT33 barrels and didn't really find anything. Has anyone else found where to get 9x19mm TT33 barrels?

JESUS FU@#$$, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE COME FORWARD AND DIVULGE WHERE I CAN GET A 9MM BARRELL FOR MY TOK, the suspense is causing me grief

MARSTAR has them on their website,but says they're sold out.

IIRC, we also need a 9mm barrel bushing,and while you can use the 7.62x25 tokarev mag with 9mm,a 9mm would be better.

The 9mm magazine has an insert that shims the 9mm round forward in the magazine. If you load a 9mm into a standard 7.62 x 25 mag, you will get feed jams.

Tried it...didn't work well.

BTW, I got my 9mm Tokarev barrel kit from Armco a few months ago. They just happened to have a barrel and two mags for sale, and I bought them.

I ended up finding a Tokagypt that came with both the 7.62 and 9mm barrels plus two mags in each caliber. I have used the 9mm barrel in my 1936 issue Tokarev TT-33,my Norinco Model 54 and in my Tokarev T-58 Super 12 which also cam with both barrels with never any issues. I have not tryed the 9 mm barrel in my Polish Sportowy

John, are the 9mm tok barrels and barrel bushings coming in with the next batch? Seems like a good idea to have both when ammo is hit and miss (pardon the pun)

Back
Top Bottom