Approval time?

Arcgarrets

Hi There,
I have an order pending from marstar. The current status is "waiting for approval". Anyone have any idea how long that may take? I'm just excited for my new .45 :D
Oh and I'm in BC.
Thanks guys!
G

I have no way of second guessing the BC CFO, but it should only take a few days....
Once approved, we will ship

John

Been waiting 5 weeks for a CGN private purchase approval from QC to BC !!

In the past, 3-4 days was the norm.

For whatever reason, private sale restricted transfers into BC are very slow !

In Ontario the CFO's on Vacation and might be back later this week, and by the time she does, she'll have a PILE of requests to look at. I've been waiting for almost a month for something I bought within the province so thinking cross province might take a lot more , provided once all the happy guys are back,

I have been waiting for over two weeks for one and it is still not approved. I talked the firearms registry and the nice lady there said they have no idea what the holdup in BC is.

I then got a hold of the CFO and asked if they could take care of it and they said no and it might take 5 to 6 weeks total.

Isn't it great talking to overpaid underworked government employee's. I asked them how we could go from 1 to 3 days to 5 to 6 weeks. Of course I did not get an answer and no I was not expecting one either.

Graydog

Last edited:
I have been waiting for over two weeks for one and it is still not approved. I talked the firearms registry and the nice lady there said they have no idea what the holdup in BC is.

I then got a hold of the CFO and asked if they could take care of it and they said no and it might take 5 to 6 weeks total.

Isn't it great talking to overpaid underworked government employee's. I asked them how we could go from 1 to 3 days to 5 to 6 weeks. Of course I did not get an answer and no I was not expecting one either.

Graydog

Wow! My last restricted purchase was only a two week wait and that included the ATT to take it home. Hopefully it'll be soon. If I hear nothing in the next few days I'll call the CFO. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom