Page 111 of 691 FirstFirst ... 91101103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119121131 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 6903

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
    Sent mine April 17th or 18th still not in the system. From what I've collected it can take a month to a month and a half for them to put it in their system. Kind of worried because mine doesn't even show as received.
    Did you send it through regular mail or were you able to track it? Mine was signed for but still nothing is coming up when I try to check the progress online.. I'm just being patient since it's only the 34th day since it's arrival..I've heard about other people waiting up to 6 months!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFan91 View Post
    Did you send it through regular mail or were you able to track it? Mine was signed for but still nothing is coming up when I try to check the progress online.. I'm just being patient since it's only the 34th day since it's arrival..I've heard about other people waiting up to 6 months!
    If you dont have tracking its a guessing game. if you do have tracking it should come online around the day 35 mark
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

mine took 35 days to show up online

Thanks guys, I sent it reg mail. By the way, it's only in certain provinces that you need to become a member of a range before receiving the RPAL, right?

CGN frequent flyer
    Range has nothing to do with rpal. It is for the atts
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

That seems quick. I'm in Alberta as well, my application received March 27 (the day after yours), shows as still in processing.

I was separated over three years ago, but the divorce only came through last year, my instructor said that shouldn't effect my application wait time, but maybe she was mistaken about that? No idea.

I sent in my license on March 13 via registered mail. It was approved/processed on April 25. I received it in the mail approximately 10 days later. My application didn’t show up online until 2 days before it was approved. I called a couple of times, to which both replies were “just keep waiting”.
    Last edited by DoctorG; 05-22-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorG View Post
    I sent in my license on March 13 via registered mail. It was approved/processed on April 25. I received it in the mail approximately 10 days later. My application didn’t show up online until 2 days before it was approved. I called a couple of times, to which both replies were “just keep waiting”.

Mine is taking longer than that so far, although I'm doing my PAL and RPAL together so there may be a little more screening they have to do. I completed my PAL testing about 6 years ago, I wonder if they will ask why I took so long to send it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
    Mine is taking longer than that so far, although I'm doing my PAL and RPAL together so there may be a little more screening they have to do. I completed my PAL testing about 6 years ago, I wonder if they will ask why I took so long to send it in.
    Im in the same boat, I did my pal testing 5 years ago. I actually sent in an application back then but something was wrong on my form and I was in school at the time and life got in the way so i just never bothered to complete the application.

So when I go to check the status of my application it says "Received 05-10-2013, you will soon be contacted about additional information etc"

When I called them they said this was no problem and that I just had to pay the processing fee again and I could send out another application because obviously my first was probably shredded a long time ago or is somewhere forever lost within the bowels of Mirimichi.

Canada post says mine was received april 20th and still is not showing online.
    I wish they couldve just skipped me past the mandatory 28 day wait I mean its technically been 5 years since they received my application.

Hoping it shows online soon I can't wait to go out to the range. I called last week, they said to call back this week, so I probably will today.

EDIT: Called, they said to call back in another week. So the cycle begins....
    Last edited by Catzo; 05-23-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Hello! Newbie here, adding my info to the pool as I finally got something on the website.
    Quebec Province.
    March 17 - did CFSC/ICAF
    March 23 - Received firearm hunting license by mail (used as CFSC certificate)
    March 25 - did CRFSC
    March 29 - Received CRFSC certificate by mail
    April 2 - Sent PAL/RPAL application with all documents using standard (untracked) mail ; Had to go to my local police HQ to get an officer to fill a SQ-3007 form (Required for RPAL in Qc).
    April 12 - Application received at Miramichi (according to website)
    April 21 - Did Quebec's Bill 9 training (not used in PAL/RPAL application, just here for reference in case they check such things) ; Received certificate on the spot
    May 21 - Credit card charged
    May 22 - Appears on website

Current status: ''Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.''
    The 45 day period from application reception will end on May 27th.
    Let's hope they'll stick to the schedule!
    Last edited by Numitron; 06-04-2018 at 07:28 PM.