Page 113 of 689 FirstFirst ... 93103105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121123133 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 6885

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
    Thanks for your answer.

Also I wasn't really clear, second week of June for me would be 45 days. But still may not be an ideal estimate. I'm slowly beginning to treat it as I probably should -- "It will get here when it gets here."
    Hey no shame in being anxious for it to come in! Ive been checking everyday to see if they cashed my cheque yet.. Ive never been looking forward to money coming out of my account before.

Bass pro has the shotgun I want for $50 off right now and I really hope I can make that sale but probably won't happen sadly

Application received in Miramichi on April 6th, R/Pal issued on May 22nd. No references were called, both references and guarantor have the same last name as I do.

My old lady and I both new applicants in Ontario and went for RPAL, mailed registered mail together.

Application Received on: 2018-04-06

As of 24th, Day 48 Ontario, checking online it says it has been issued and is in the mail.

Some info about our application. Neither of us checked any boxes, had our references called, or were called ourselves.

I suspect we'll get the cards in the mail next week.

Alberta pal/rpal timeline:

March 26, 2018 - Application received and Credit card charged on same day.

May 7, 2018 - Called rcmp regarding status, was told my photo is being scan, after that will send to Alberta CFO

May 9, 2018 - Called Alberta CFO, was asked to send them Letter of Good Conduct (Work Permit)

May 14, 2018 - Status changed to issued

May 22, 2018 - License received in mail.

First Purchase:

May 17, 2018 - puchased 1st restricted from gotenda(haven't received my license on this day, had to call rcmp to get my license number and expiry date)

May 18, 2018 - Transfer initiated by seller

May 22, 2018 - Called CFO regarding the transfer, was told they just approved it and a new license with ATT attached was sent out the same day. Email gotenda about the approval of transfer and waiting for them to ship

I thought CFO's gonna need a copy of range membership before sending me a new license with ATT attached but I was never asked for it. The officer said they only ask for the range membership proof when applying for license renewal. Strange process.

This is good new for me anyway, since I only plan to target shooting a few times a year, so don't plan to join the membership but just gonna buy daily pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Catzo View Post

Bass pro has the shotgun I want for $50 off right now and I really hope I can make that sale but probably won't happen sadly
    They have a Glock with MOS on sale here for like $500, hopefully I can get that before someone else.

Ven and Maiko your comments were super helpful! Thanks.

CGN frequent flyer
    Almost any store will let you buy and wait till pal arrives. I had 3 paid in full waiting for my card. The day it arrived I called and they started transfers. Email the store you might be surprised. Or find a store that price matches and buy it to hold
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

Im so happy mine has finally appeared online!!

Application received april 20th
    Appeared online and completed initial processing May 28th

Thats 38 days to appear online.
    Check hasnt been cashed yet.

Edit: Called in and asked if they needed anything from me. Very friendly lady. Was told its going for photo scan then CFO for approval. Told references do not need to call in, just gotta wait and that everything looks good so far. This is just for a PAL btw. So happy!!

Edit: cheque cashed May 30
    Last edited by Catzo; 05-31-2018 at 10:14 AM.

PAL Application delivered March 23
    Showed online April 25
    Showed mailed out May 29

68 days for them to process it, and that's with no complications. No divorces, ended relationships or mental health issues to look into.

Ontario RPAL applicant here, no mental health issues, divorces, recent terminations, etc.

Mailed out application April 03
    Application was received April 11 according to website, however I couldnt check the status online until May 18, which is when credit card was charged
    Application approved today, 49 days from receipt

Looking forward to picking myself up something and enjoying some range time this summer!

my PAL application is not showing up online anymore.... the last status update was "completed initial processing, now in progress"
    now its saying the information i have typed in does not match their records?