Page 117 of 690 FirstFirst ... 97107109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125127137 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 6900

Thread: PAL Wait Time

6 months for mine. But that was a few years ago now. That was just a PAL too.

I am telling you. The system now is designed already to ban guns. As I spent much time in the South , those that know what it is like up here are shocked . The Liberals and RCMP act like they are giving out a licence to be a HEROINE dealer. Real scary when your Government wants SUBJECTS. This Continent of Immigrants fled the U.K. to escape from being SUBJECTS. I have no idea were things went so wrong for this Nation!!!

I finally have a minor update.

My application has finally left miramichi and gone to the cfo. Finally. It still hasnt been approved, but at least its not sitting in a pile in Miramichi anymore and its moved to a different pile.
    82 days total at miramichi, received april 20th. No idea why they didnt send it to cfo sooner. I call 3 times a week.

Now lets see how long the ontario cfo takes with it.

.... AND they would not give explanation??? Curious what anyone did that had the application at the CFO for 4+ months??? And any explanation on that one??? Why do they even have people that answer the phone since sounds like they do JACK ####!!

CGN frequent flyer RifleGirl1986's Avatar
    Just got off the phone with them to try to get my application # to send in my stamped course papers. I was told they have started processing applications they received the 1st week of June. My application was delivered there on June 13th. So I will have to call back in a week or two again. The lady who took my call was really nice and said not to hesitate to call back whenever I want to check on the status. Will try again next week.

So mine for a PAL was received MAY 10 .... They say nothing missing ..... So when should I be getting a determination??

Checked the status of mine today and they say it's been issued. My timeline was like this:

Sent in form and test results: May 24th
    Received by RCMP: May 28th
    Credit card charged: July 3rd
    Issued July 12th.

Exactly 45 days. No calls for interviews. Application was first time PAL/RPAL. I never called them to check how it was going or if there was missing info.

Wooow that was fast. Mine has definatley been sidelined. What is super annoying .... They do not tell you anything or explain why. To be honest I am not even sure why they have a phone line to call in to

Quote Originally Posted by RifleGirl1986 View Post
    Just got off the phone with them to try to get my application # to send in my stamped course papers. I was told they have started processing applications they received the 1st week of June. My application was delivered there on June 13th. So I will have to call back in a week or two again. The lady who took my call was really nice and said not to hesitate to call back whenever I want to check on the status. Will try again next week.

Thanks for the update. Mine was received on June 15th and I had included my test results so I guess it's just a little more time before I see it online.

I'm starting to believe the anti gun thing in Canada. I'm 13 months in right now and still waiting for my non restricted license. My application was revived June 6 2017. Still with the CFO. I'm actually starting to give up hope of ever getting my license. The sad part is, I still check my online status daily. I'm done calling in. I get the same thing every time. Even with the "direct cfo" extension number. The lady on the phone is always nice but never really had an useful information. The rifle my buddy was going to sell me gas been sold elsewhere. He couldn't wait any longer, and I don't blame him lol