Page 126 of 691 FirstFirst ... 106116118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134136146 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 6901

Thread: PAL Wait Time

who can help me?thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vicbcca View Post
    I passed the test last weekend and got the first page of report(form 5484) with examiner's signature. And was told sending the Original copy to RCMP and keep the photocopy as record.

My question is : what is the stamped test results? My examiner never give it to me and never told me I will receive it in the future. What should I do? BTW, I comes vancouver island of B.C.

Hope to get the reply soon. Thanks a lot.
    I believe only some provinces actually require/give out stamped results. Just apply with what you have, and you'll be OK.
    I am in Ontario and we do have stamped results, but I applied without actually having mine yet. If they need them, they'll update your application status and contact you asking for whatever is missing. At that point you can call the BC CFO and inquire, but I believe I heard that in BC there are no stamped results required. Maybe I'm crazy though, but if they are, they'll arrive in the mail in 4-6 weeks or so.

You don't need to have your stamped results to apply. So just apply anyway, the sooner you apply the better.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    I believe only some provinces actually require/give out stamped results. Just apply with what you have, and you'll be OK.
    I am in Ontario and we do have stamped results, but I applied without actually having mine yet. If they need them, they'll update your application status and contact you asking for whatever is missing. At that point you can call the BC CFO and inquire, but I believe I heard that in BC there are no stamped results required. Maybe I'm crazy though, but if they are, they'll arrive in the mail in 4-6 weeks or so.

You don't need to have your stamped results to apply. So just apply anyway, the sooner you apply the better.
    Hi, buddy. Thanks for your reply. As you say, I will apply ASAP with the paper what I have. Whatever thanks again and have a good weekend.

Guess I'll make the rest of you enjoy the pain of my wait.

Timeline to date (ON)
    Aug 18 CFSC Course completed
    Aug 19 CRFSC Course completed
    Aug 20 PAL forms sent to Mirimachi
    Aug 22 Documents signed as received
    Aug 27 Stamped results received from FSESO (was surprised, thought it would take 4-6 weeks, not just one)

Should I send the results now, or wait until my card is charged so I can call and get my application number?
    Member: CPC / CCFR / CSSA / NFR

Quote Originally Posted by pbruce706 View Post
    Guess I'll make the rest of you enjoy the pain of my wait.

Timeline to date (ON)
    Aug 18 CFSC Course completed
    Aug 19 CRFSC Course completed
    Aug 20 PAL forms sent to Mirimachi
    Aug 22 Documents signed as received
    Aug 27 Stamped results received from FSESO (was surprised, thought it would take 4-6 weeks, not just one)

Should I send the results now, or wait until my card is charged so I can call and get my application number?
    I'm in the same boat. I called them and they said definitely don't send the results until you get your application reference number, you'll need to include that when you send your results.
    They also said faxing is the best, as they can receive it & process it/put it with your application the same day. I have heard of some people having their application approved 2-3 days after they fax the results.

I'd also advise calling in when you do end up faxing the results, just to confirm that they got it. Pretty sure they're OK with that still.

My application was signed for August 2nd, received my stamped results on the 17th. Still hasn't showed up online, so I haven't faxed them in yet. I'll probably be faxing them from a Staples or something.

I'm in the same boat. I called them and they said definitely don't send the results until you get your application reference number, you'll need to include that when you send your results.
    They also said faxing is the best, as they can receive it & process it/put it with your application the same day. I have heard of some people having their application approved 2-3 days after they fax the results.

I'd also advise calling in when you do end up faxing the results, just to confirm that they got it. Pretty sure they're OK with that still.

My application was signed for August 2nd, received my stamped results on the 17th. Still hasn't showed up online, so I haven't faxed them in yet. I'll probably be faxing them from a Staples or something.
    I appreciate the info. Figured waiting to get the application number is best, I just envision it sitting on random stack of paper number 847 and getting lost. Or worse, being put aside for "special" processing.
    Member: CPC / CCFR / CSSA / NFR

For reference, my application was received July 20th and has been online since last Friday. Faxed in my course results and was told to call Friday to make sure they were received.

Ontario RPal issued today. 41 days total since received. No references called.Today is a good day!! :D

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AMartii View Post
    Ontario RPal issued today. 41 days total since received. No references called.Today is a good day!! :D
    Hopefully mine will be coming up soon. The RCMP received my file on June 8th, and I'm told it's been with the CFO since August 13th. 83 days so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzi View Post
    Hopefully mine will be coming up soon. The RCMP received my file on June 8th, and I'm told it's been with the CFO since August 13th. 83 days so far.
    Hope so too, good luck!