Page 128 of 689 FirstFirst ... 108118120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136138148 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 6884

Thread: PAL Wait Time

I'll post my info,

Took courses Aug 4,5th.

Mailed application Aug 10th.

Showed received Aug 15th.

Got Application # Sept 06.

Faxed test scores Sept 07.

Hopefully it's not too much longer, i'll give them a call next Friday.

BTW, fax number is not the 613# on the contact page, it is 1-800-411-0622

I hope so. The 1-800 number for faxing them wasn't working for me, so I had to fax to a 506 fax number they gave me. I'm hoping that didn't delay mine or something. I worry one machine gets priority over another or something haha, but I'm probably reading into it too much.

RPAL, MB (did not have any type of license before)

14/6 - application received
    24/7 - cc charged, shows up online
    31/8 - approved, no calls received

CGN Regular
    An update to my timeline..
    Completed CFSC, and CFRSC May 9th, 2018
    Received stamped test results June 6th, 2018
    Application arrived in Miramichi June 8th, 2018
    Appeared Online July 18, 2018 with a message some information was missing.
    Missing photo was received in Miramichi on July 23, 2018
    Photo was processed on August 13th
    Called in yesterday September 7th, and still no news I was told to call back in 2-3 weeks, and hopefully there will be an update. I think it's making progress the man on the phone wanted to confirm my contact details (phone number that I can be reached at) so maybe I'll be getting a call.

An update to my timeline as well...
    Ontario
    Aug 18/19: Completed CFSC and CFRSC
    Aug 20: Sent to Miramichi via Expresspost
    Aug 22: Signed as received
    Aug 22: Received stamped course results from FSESO
    Sept 10: Credit card charged (getting notifications of charges is very handy)
    Sept 10: Application appears on line, "Your application has been received. It is currently being processed. You have been, or will be contacted either by phone or by mail for additional information. Please check the status again at a later date."
    Sept 10: Called and got the fax number to send stamped results and faxed in course results.
    Member: CPC / CCFR / CSSA / NFR

I didn't really track mine through the different stages. My alberta timeline for PAL..

June 15: Application received.
    Sep 10: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued

No Phone calls to me or references.
    Last edited by vikingwill; 09-10-2018 at 03:01 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    I didn't really track mine through the different stages. My alberta timeline..

June 15: Application received.
    Sep 10: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued

No Phone calls to me or references.
    Was this RPAL or PAL?

Quote Originally Posted by matte93 View Post
    was this rpal or pal?
    pal

CGN frequent flyer
    Just spoke to RCMP, photo still waiting to be scanned apparently, don’t know why that takes 5 days but anyway. The lady on the phone said after it is scanned it will either go to the CFO or be approved immediately, I thought all applications went to the CFO, can anyone confirm either way?

Quote Originally Posted by MattE93 View Post
    Just spoke to RCMP, photo still waiting to be scanned apparently, don’t know why that takes 5 days but anyway. The lady on the phone said after it is scanned it will either go to the CFO or be approved immediately, I thought all applications went to the CFO, can anyone confirm either way?
    Yeah. I faxed my info in 10 days ago. Still hasn't been processed.. sad that there's just a pile of forms on a fax machine they can't even keep up with. Real unfortunate. There's no rhyme or reason to it. 3 days before mine was faxed, someone elses was processed from the same machine in 4 days and his whole application was approved.. but mine still hasn't left the fax machine after 10 days.

Also, I thought they all had to go to CFO too? But like I said, another guys application got approved on day 41, 4 days after he faxed his stamped test results in and 4 days is apparently how long it's supposed to take to processed a faxed document. So in that case, I almost believe it wasn't sent to the CFO and he was just approved.