Page 137 of 690 FirstFirst ... 117127129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145147157 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 6900

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Checked online this morning (Sunday Sept 23) and it was updated to say license issued. Last time I checked was Friday around 4:00PM so not sure if it updates over night or it was just one of the last things done Friday afternoon. I'm not complaining, and things went faster than I expected. No references called.

Ontario
    Aug 18/19: Completed CFSC and CFRSC
    Aug 20: Sent to Miramichi via Expresspost
    Aug 22: Signed as received
    Aug 23: Received stamped course results from FSESO
    Sept 10: Credit card charged (getting notifications of charges is very handy)
    Sept 10: Application appears on line, "Your application has been received. It is currently being processed. You have been, or will be contacted either by phone or by mail for additional information. Please check the status again at a later date."
    Sept 10: Called and got the fax number to send stamped results and faxed in course results.
    Sept 17: Status updated to "Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date. " Guess they got my course results.
    Sept 23: Website updated to say License issued.

So one month, I was expecting much longer but am pretty happy to have it done now. Of course the bank account might not be too happy.
    Member: CPC / CCFR / CSSA / NFR

Quote Originally Posted by pbruce706 View Post
    Checked online this morning (Sunday Sept 23) and it was updated to say license issued. Last time I checked was Friday around 4:00PM so not sure if it updates over night or it was just one of the last things done Friday afternoon. I'm not complaining, and things went faster than I expected. No references called.

Ontario
    Sept 10: Application appears on line, "Your application has been received. It is currently being processed. You have been, or will be contacted either by phone or by mail for additional information. Please check the status again at a later date."
    Sept 10: Called and got the fax number to send stamped results and faxed in course results.
    Sept 17: Status updated to "Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date. " Guess they got my course results.

So one month, I was expecting much longer but am pretty happy to have it done now. Of course the bank account might not be too happy.
    nice, con...

Quote Originally Posted by pbruce706 View Post

Ontario

Oh my Oh my.... I am so excited. Mine appeared last Friday as "Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date" - Called in and they say that they are just waiting for picture scan as of Friday.

May be I will be getting my "License Issued" Status this Friday ----- Finger Crossed HARD!

Isnt it crazy from what i am reading, applicants that submitted their forms after my son are getting their pals and rpals before my sons. His was sent in June. Still waiting! All is in progress. Horse $hit. Anything to slow the process is what im seeing. He was only updating as he turned 18. Well i will say, if they dont get it to him before our rifle hunt, the RCMP has made a criminal out of us. Im tired of all the bull$hit

I’m in the GTA and on a similar timeline to pbruce706...

Completed courses Aug. 18 and 19.
    Sent application in sans test results and received Sept 4
    Test results received Sept 7
    CC charged Sept 18 - at least it appears to moving through the system.
    But no sign of it online yet.
    Would like to get those test results sent off and off my plate.

Cheers,
    EZTRGT
    Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by EZTRGT View Post
    I’m in the GTA and on a similar timeline to pbruce706...

Completed courses Aug. 18 and 19.
    Sent application in sans test results and received Sept 4
    Test results received Sept 7
    CC charged Sept 18 - at least it appears to moving through the system.
    But no sign of it online yet.
    Would like to get those test results sent off and off my plate.

Cheers,
    EZTRGT
    Kyle
    Hmmm. Your CC shouldn't have been charged if it's not showing online.
    I'd advise maybe calling in with your information and mention the CC has been charged but not showing up online. I don't want to get your hopes up.. but pretty sure it's in the system, just maybe a typo with your name or address. It should 100% be showing online if you were charged.

Call tomorrow and see what they say. You'll hopefully have some good news, heck, you might be approved with how the timelines have been lately.. or you might be in a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    Hmmm. Your CC shouldn't have been charged if it's not showing online.
    I'd advise maybe calling in with your information and mention the CC has been charged but not showing up online. I don't want to get your hopes up.. but pretty sure it's in the system, just maybe a typo with your name or address. It should 100% be showing online if you were charged.

Call tomorrow and see what they say. You'll hopefully have some good news, heck, you might be approved with how the timelines have been lately.. or you might be in a day or two.
    Lol I wish.

Still have another 8 days to go on the 28. No interviews have been conducted yet and I`ve already purchased a Glock 17 Gen 5 and a Ruger MPR.
    I did change up my middle name for my first as its not the first time someone has screwed it up. Still no joy. I'll continue to check and if nothing by the 28th day, I'll phone in.

I used to have an FAC years ago so I dunno if that plays into it at all.

Cheers,

EZTRGT

Kyle

CGN Regular
    I gave The CFP a call today, and I was told my file is now assigned to an officer at the Ontario CFO! It's slowly making progress through the process. I asked if I could get the extension to give them a call to see if they needed anything from me, but got told they can't give me that information..yet.

Quote Originally Posted by EZTRGT View Post
    Lol I wish.

Still have another 8 days to go on the 28. No interviews have been conducted yet and I`ve already purchased a Glock 17 Gen 5 and a Ruger MPR.
    I did change up my middle name for my first as its not the first time someone has screwed it up. Still no joy. I'll continue to check and if nothing by the 28th day, I'll phone in.

I used to have an FAC years ago so I dunno if that plays into it at all.

Cheers,

EZTRGT

Kyle
    I didn't get any refs called myself, would've got approved on day 38 if it weren't for a background check hit (and even that didn't prompt calls on an RPAL!), know a buddy who got approved on day 35 and another on day 31 last week. They've sped up a crap ton. If your CC has been charged, that means someone's seen it.. and if someone's seen it it's in their system and that means it should be online. Call them and I think they'll tell you the same, quite a few of us have had ours online around day 17-25 in the last couple of weeks. Things are moving very fast right now.

Good luck either way man! Hopefully you're not one of the few who have to wait a little longer.

CGN frequent flyer
    Yeah so much for a slow hunting season the average now seems to be way under the 45 day standard processing time they list.