Page 140 of 691 FirstFirst ... 120130132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148150160 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 6901

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Application Status update in the weekend or just weekdays? Thanks

THANK GOD. Got a great supervisor at Canada Post on the phone. They literally allowed me to come down to their depot that's closed to the public and it was 7:00pm which is pretty great. Real pissed off at their letter carrier, but damn that was a great supervisor. He made it right.

I am now the proud owner of a P226 Legion & my first shotgun. Glock & Wilson Combat AR yet to come!

@vicbcca: I've heard of it updating on Saturdays.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    THANK GOD. Got a great supervisor at Canada Post on the phone. They literally allowed me to come down to their depot that's closed to the public and it was 7:00pm which is pretty great. Real pissed off at their letter carrier, but damn that was a great supervisor. He made it right.

I am now the proud owner of a P226 Legion & my first shotgun. Glock & Wilson Combat AR yet to come!

@vicbcca: I've heard of it updating on Saturdays.
    Con. and Thanks...

can anyone give a recent timeline for BC? that has concluded ? 3-4 months? what are we looking at ? i am over 75 days now

it seems the east coast is just flying through applications while the west is far behind

Quote Originally Posted by vicbcca View Post
    Application Status update in the weekend or just weekdays? Thanks
    Not sure how there system works, my experience is that on two occasions I checked on a Friday afternoon (around 4PM EDT) and the next time I looked was on the Sunday and there was be a change. It could be that the public facing system (the one you log into) is not "live" in the sense that the moment someone changes the status, the public site doesn't change and only updates overnight or some other frequency. Or it's possible that both cases of mine were done after the last time I checked late on a Friday. Or it's possible that work was done on the weekend.
    Member: CPC / CCFR / CSSA / NFR

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post

I am now the proud owner of a P226 Legion & my first shotgun. Glock & Wilson Combat AR yet to come!.
    Nice! Glad it worked out for you, supervisor may have been concerned about a firearm that was floating around in a mail room. Did you let him know what the contents were?
    Member: CPC / CCFR / CSSA / NFR

Quote Originally Posted by pbruce706 View Post
    Not sure how there system works, my experience is that on two occasions I checked on a Friday afternoon (around 4PM EDT) and the next time I looked was on the Sunday and there was be a change. It could be that the public facing system (the one you log into) is not "live" in the sense that the moment someone changes the status, the public site doesn't change and only updates overnight or some other frequency. Or it's possible that both cases of mine were done after the last time I checked late on a Friday. Or it's possible that work was done on the weekend.
    professional, thank you so much.

anyone has good news?

Quote Originally Posted by vicbcca View Post
    anyone has good news?
    I was hoping to get mine approved by Friday since I got status updated to "Your Application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date." since the Friday before. Seems like people usually get theirs approved within a week but not me. Chronically checking RCMP website as we speak...

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark23 View Post
    I was hoping to get mine approved by Friday since I got status updated to "Your Application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date." since the Friday before. Seems like people usually get theirs approved within a week but not me. Chronically checking RCMP website as we speak...
    I'm on week 2 of your app has completed initial processing. Charged my cc then too, I was thinking maybe this week. Checking here and the website daily now, day 46. Ontario.