Page 145 of 689 FirstFirst ... 125135137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153155165 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 6886

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by MattE93 View Post
    Money order should be fine, it may just take a couple extra days to process.
    Canadian Money Orders can be tracked the same as mail to see if the sender has it and if was cashed...18005630444 and follow the instructions.

Here's my Ontario timeline:

July 15th - CFSC & CRFSC completed
    July 31st - Stamped results received from FSESO
    August 13th - Application received in Miramachi
    September 5th - application appears online
    October 10th - License Issue - no references contacted

Not bad considering the wait times people have been talking about experiencing in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by stocktron View Post

Not bad considering the wait times people have been talking about experiencing in this thread.
    Mine appeared online the same date as yours. Hopefully, I am as lucky as you on the license issue date...

I wonder if anyone has had their license issued on day 29?

And I wonder if that airside clearance I held years ago factored into the 31 days it took to issue mine? Because that was pretty quick given some of the horror stories here.

Cheers
    EZTRGT
    Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by stocktron View Post

wow...88 days from start to finish for sure one of the shorter ones

Quote Originally Posted by EZTRGT View Post
    I wonder if anyone has had their license issued on day 29?

And I wonder if that airside clearance I held years ago factored into the 31 days it took to issue mine? Because that was pretty quick given some of the horror stories here.

Cheers
    EZTRGT
    Kyle
    wicked! 31 days. i bet there is a few here that had that on the go!!!

My rpal upgrade was finally approved last night. 62 days total. No references called, no interviews.

I just checked online and got my license issued today

Brief summary of my progress:

Application Received August 22
    Appear online September 5
    Issued October 10

Hello,

New member here. I don't know what to do, my application was received almost 110 days ago and I still don't have my RPAL...

Application received late June in Miramichi
    Credit card charged, appear online August 10
    Called Miramichi at the end of August to check if everything's alright, they told me my application is fine, nothing is missing
    Called again around September 8, they transferred me to Québec's CFO, who told me that my application is ok, they only have to call my references
    They told me that I should have news within 2 weeks.
    3 weeks later (late September), I call again and they tell me the same thing : there's nothing wrong with my application and I should have news within 2 weeks. They received a huge number of demands, and this delay is normal. I can completely understand that. When I nicely told them that it is what they said three weeks ago, they told me it should be very soon, a matter of days.

Nothing since. I know my references very well, both avid hunters that will let me know me as soon as they are called.

No criminal records here, and I can't think of anything that would cause problems. I was very courteous the few times I called. This happened to someone else?

I put a deposit on a nicely priced Sig P226 in August...but now I wonder if I should just cancel it. I wanted to do some hunting as well, looks like it will have to wait next year, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalcitabine View Post
    Hello,

New member here. I don't know what to do, my application was received almost 110 days ago and I still don't have my RPAL...

Application received late June in Miramichi
    Credit card charged, appear online August 10
    Called Miramichi at the end of August to check if everything's alright, they told me my application is fine, nothing is missing
    Called again around September 8, they transferred me to Québec's CFO, who told me that my application is ok, they only have to call my references
    They told me that I should have news within 2 weeks.
    3 weeks later (late September), I call again and they tell me the same thing : there's nothing wrong with my application and I should have news within 2 weeks. They received a huge number of demands, and this delay is normal. I can completely understand that. When I nicely told them that it is what they said three weeks ago, they told me it should be very soon, a matter of days.

Nothing since. I know my references very well, both avid hunters that will let me know me as soon as they are called.

No criminal records here, and I can't think of anything that would cause problems. I was very courteous the few times I called. This happened to someone else?

I put a deposit on a nicely priced Sig P226 in August...but now I wonder if I should just cancel it. I wanted to do some hunting as well, looks like it will have to wait next year, if at all.
    Call the RCMP and get your file number. Then have your references call in with that number and do their interviews. It may be a simple matter of the RCMP called, didn’t get an answer and unless your references state their full name in their voicemail, they won’t leave a message.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
    EZTRGT
    Kyle