Page 146 of 691 FirstFirst ... 126136138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154156166 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 6901

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by EZTRGT View Post
    Call the RCMP and get your file number. Then have your references call in with that number and do their interviews. It may be a simple matter of the RCMP called, didn’t get an answer and unless your references state their full name in their voicemail, they won’t leave a message.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
    EZTRGT
    Kyle
    Thanks, I will try that.

Quote Originally Posted by EZTRGT View Post
    I wonder if anyone has had their license issued on day 29?

And I wonder if that airside clearance I held years ago factored into the 31 days it took to issue mine? Because that was pretty quick given some of the horror stories here.

Cheers
    EZTRGT
    Kyle
    Can't say 29 days, but I feel very lucky to have gotten my license issued in 32 Days or less, application received on Aug 22, license issued (or at least showed up online as issued) on Sunday Sept 23. When I checked at 4pm on Friday Sept 21 the status was still "processing" but when I looked on Sunday Sept 23 the status showed as issued. When I called on Tuesday Sept 25 to get the number, the operator on the phone said "it was just issued yesterday (meaning Monday) and will be mailed out today". He had no problem giving me my number and confirming the expiry date.
    Member: CPC / CCFR / CSSA / NFR

Day 57... there is no hope. I made myself wait since last thursday to check again instead of everyday. I'm hoping when I call it's at the CFO then I can get my references to call in

Alberta

Sep 4 - Mailed application
    Sep 13 - Application received
    Oct 9 - Credit card charged. Shows online as completed initial processing and now in progress.
    Oct 23 - License issued

About 40 days total.
    Last edited by ThroHap; 10-23-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathorious View Post
    Day 57... there is no hope. I made myself wait since last thursday to check again instead of everyday. I'm hoping when I call it's at the CFO then I can get my references to call in
    They no longer allow references to call in unfortunately. If you're in Ontario, there's a good chance your references wont be called anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    They no longer allow references to call in unfortunately. If you're in Ontario, there's a good chance your references wont be called anyway.
    Your references can absolutely call in if your application gets to that step. Both of mine were asked to call in. I get the confusion though, you can't just ring up the call center guys at Miramichi to give a reference, your application probably hasn't even been reviewed yet.

If you get to that stage the officer will first try to get in contact with you and youll be given a different number, either an extention at your cfo or a direct line for a specific officer handling your case.

It took myself to get pal/rpal 44 days from mailing it in to receiving the license in the mail. I was very shocked when it appeared online , license has been issued and mailed!!! References not called. I hope this helps.

Alberta Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2018 View Post
    It took myself to get pal/rpal 44 days from mailing it in to receiving the license in the mail. I was very shocked when it appeared online , license has been issued and mailed!!! References not called. I hope this helps.

Alberta Rob
    Thanks for sharing! Did your references call in or did you just sit back and wait patiently?

Mine took a total of 85 days to be approved and issued and that was with 4 references called and an in person meeting with the cfo of northern Ontario for non restricted and restricted

Did you have to check off any boxes?