Page 172 of 689 FirstFirst ... 152162164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180182192 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 6884

Thread: PAL Wait Time

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenma1102 View Post
    Nova Scotia Resident:
    Nov. 26 - Received by RCMP in NB
    Dec21-cc charged
    since Dec21,the online status show Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.
    Anyone knows what is the next step? anyone here from ns recently got their application approved ? or still in progress ?

This is their default status after it's been paid for.
    It's impossible to tell where your application is now without calling in.
    1-800-731-4000
    They can tell you if it's with your provinces' CFO or if there are any notes on the file. Most of the agents are really nice but sometimes you get a jerk or someone who's had a bad day. If you stay upbeat and polite it's a positive experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Springbag View Post
    First time RPAL applicant in BC

Nov 26, 2018 - Received by RCMP

Dec 21, 2018 (Day 25) - Payment processed on VISA (I assume this is when it showed up online but didn’t check until way later)
    Dec 24, 2018 (Day 28) - Payment posted to CC

January 9, 2018 (Day 44) - Still in process. Didn’t expect much because there were STAT days and holidays peppered in the period. Called RCMP and they said the following.

No missing information in application. Not with CFO. Currently waiting for the photo to be scanned in (not sure why this would take so long to scan something in). After that it MAY go directly to valid or it MAY go to the CFO for further review. Forwarding to CFO happens electronically.

So far no references nor myself has been called. No notice received either as my application is fully filled in.

Update 01/16 7AM PST - Application just changed to complete and issued. Was not the case last night so it JUST changed.

Happy man right here!

Going to call in to get my license number and expiry date and start a few processes while the physical card arrives.

CGN Regular
    Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Springbag View Post
    Update 01/16 7AM PST - Application just changed to complete and issued. Was not the case last night so it JUST changed.

Happy man right here!

Going to call in to get my license number and expiry date and start a few processes while the physical card arrives.
    I know that feeling, congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by FNG1911 View Post
    This is their default status after it's been paid for.
    It's impossible to tell where your application is now without calling in.
    1-800-731-4000
    They can tell you if it's with your provinces' CFO or if there are any notes on the file. Most of the agents are really nice but sometimes you get a jerk or someone who's had a bad day. If you stay upbeat and polite it's a positive experience.

Thanks buddy, just called them, being told that application is with NS CFO, and waiting to be reviewed. No idea how long would that take

So any NS applicants here?

update: Jan 17 6pm AST : your application has been processed and your license has been issued. No references nor myself has been called.
    happy man here!!! time to empty my wallet lol, thinking about getting a Glock 17 and S&W mp15.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

CGN Regular
    update: Jan 17 6pm AST : your application has been processed and your license has been issued. No references nor myself has been called.
    happy man here!!! time to empty my wallet lol, thinking about getting a Glock 17 and S&W mp15.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
    Grats!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
    Hehe. A Glock/M&P and an AR. Like Cheerios. Found in gun safes from coast to coast, lol!
    Then it’ll be a shotgun. And then some .22’s. And then maybe a wheel gun. A hunting rifle. IDPA/IPSC competitions. Ammo to feed them all. Optics. Mounts. Cleaning kits. Range memberships. More ammo. Long range precision rifles. Hunting tags. Shooting apparel. Ammo cans. lol.

You are all doomed. Congrats new license holders! Have fun and buy guns!

Cheers,
    EZTRGT
    Kyle

CGN Regular
    Question, has anyone emailed them? If so, how was your response?
    On the site it provides this email address:
    cfp-pcaf@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

Quote Originally Posted by bearlck View Post
    Received by Miramichi on September/24, charged and appeared online on October/19, called several times, been told waiting for Ontario CFO's approval, still waiting.
    Finally got approved on Tuesday(Jan/15), total 113 days, not bad for me.