Page 207 of 689 FirstFirst ... 187197199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215217227 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 6886

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Chill out some people wait a year. It's the government.
    Sorry. I don't meen to come off enraged. I've just never been told I can't do something for this long a period of time. And I have already lived a good part of my life... I get that our society has problems with guns but a 6+month waiting period isn't going to diminish that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey01 View Post
    Manditory 28 day waiting period as legaslated by the government not the RCMP so do you have trouble with math.
    I must. Because 38 and 28 from today doesn't bring me back to feb 8th.

Thier days do not include weekends dude it's the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey01 View Post
    Thier days do not include weekends dude it's the government.
    Okay, that made me laugh. I have to laugh at this point... I mistakenly counted all the Friday’s too. Stupid me.

For those of you looking for useful information, i did call them this week. They said mine (issued March 21) was printed on Monday April 15th. The girl was like “good news”, i was like “what, you JUST printed it...”

I just hope it shows up before the fall...
    Last edited by Icebane; 04-19-2019 at 12:19 PM.

WOOOOOOOOO that means mine printed too! Being a gun owner you will have to learn patience or it will suck for you.

CGN Regular
    First time PAL Application Timeline, QC:
    Feb. 6: Application received at Miramachi
    Mar. 8: CC charged, appears online in system
    Apr. 17: PAL approved, to be mailed out soon I guess

Exactly 10 weeks from arrival in Miramachi, no errors/hiccups with the application.

Iv been waiting since June 2018 when my credit card was charged ... i have lost count of days... you are welcome to tell me

But seriously people who complain 2 months into the process crack me up !!! LMAO

If you are getting worked up about the que ....maby you shouldn't have a firearm

Dead on! There is a minimum waiting period of 28 business days before they even begin to hopefully process. If you start calling them up you probably look like an idiot who is in a panic to get his PAL, probably gets tossed aside for another 90 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jlucas View Post
    Iv been waiting since June 2018 when my credit card was charged ... i have lost count of days... you are welcome to tell me

But seriously people who complain 2 months into the process crack me up !!! LMAO

If you are getting worked up about the que ....maby you shouldn't have a firearm
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta) Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerca View Post
    For some perspective here, when was the last report in this thread of someone here actually receiving their plastic in the mail recently? This week. . . Last week. . . The week before that? ? ?
    I would also like to know this, it almost seems like they've stopped... Kind of worrisome.

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Dead on! There is a minimum waiting period of 28 business days before they even begin to hopefully process. If you start calling them up you probably look like an idiot who is in a panic to get his PAL, probably gets tossed aside for another 90 days.
    Dude, it isn’t 28 business days. There was a guy I was taking to whoa was approved in 34 days, which would be 24 business days. It’s 28 days period. Weekends included, and it starts the day they receive your application (not from when they open it).