Page 211 of 691 FirstFirst ... 191201203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219221231 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 6903

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by xeronine View Post
    Man I thought I was eager, but you actually go to the post office (not the mailbox) 3 times a day??

I keep hoping they'll get the second printer online soon, but that may just be a dream. How much could it possible cost to simply buy a brand new second one or even a third one and get this backlog cleared.
    I live in Port Hardy BC. Takes me 5 mins to walk across town and I'm off work with an injury.
    But ya Im eager. Already spent a fortune on reloading gear and have made 50 rounds for barrel break in and scope sighting in.
    I have another 50 pieces of brass prepped and primed, probably finish them today. Just leave them long and finetune them when I get my rifle.

Hi All, a newbie question here for those who live in Ottawa or others who might know. I'm looking for an establishment offering firearm storage solution. I recently got my pal/rpal and looking to buy a non-restricted if I can find a firearm storage facility here in the national capital region. PS: I do not intend to store firearm at home even with a safe

Quote Originally Posted by Talltimber1 View Post
    I live in Port Hardy BC. Takes me 5 mins to walk across town and I'm off work with an injury.
    But ya Im eager. Already spent a fortune on reloading gear and have made 50 rounds for barrel break in and scope sighting in.
    I have another 50 pieces of brass prepped and primed, probably finish them today. Just leave them long and finetune them when I get my rifle.
    Sorry I didn't mean to sound snarky! I don't know how it is there, but here the mail only shows up once, so usually by 9:30 or 10am the mail has come for the day and what ever came is all that I'm going to get!

I'm eager too.. Mine was only approved on April 23rd so I have a while to go. I think you're going to be waiting a minimum of a month, so maybe in the next two weeks you can start to get excited for it to come. Maybe in two more weeks it'll finally be printed and then a few days for it to make its way through the mail system.

My problem is I don't have a card and lacking funds to get most things. I have enough to drop on a Glock, but then I'm still SOL for any kind of bulk ammo purchase, ear protection, etc. I also have a Henry .22 I'm getting but I'd really like to get an inexpensive scope for it but that's more money lol. So much free time to go to the range due to being out of work but no money to buy all the stuff I need :P

Sorry I didn't mean to sound snarky! I don't know how it is there, but here the mail only shows up once, so usually by 9:30 or 10am the mail has come for the day and what ever came is all that I'm going to get!

I'm eager too.. Mine was only approved on April 23rd so I have a while to go. I think you're going to be waiting a minimum of a month, so maybe in the next two weeks you can start to get excited for it to come. Maybe in two more weeks it'll finally be printed and then a few days for it to make its way through the mail system.

My problem is I don't have a card and lacking funds to get most things. I have enough to drop on a Glock, but then I'm still SOL for any kind of bulk ammo purchase, ear protection, etc. I also have a Henry .22 I'm getting but I'd really like to get an inexpensive scope for it but that's more money lol. So much free time to go to the range due to being out of work but no money to buy all the stuff I need :P
    I didn't take it as snarky! No worries
    I called back today and got my PAL number from them.
    This lady said it might be 6-8 weeks before my card is printed.
    But hopefully sooner she said.
    That's brutal. Goodbye spring bear season.

Quote Originally Posted by Talltimber1 View Post
    I didn't take it as snarky! No worries
    I called back today and got my PAL number from them.
    This lady said it might be 6-8 weeks before my card is printed.
    But hopefully sooner she said.
    That's brutal. Goodbye spring bear season.
    Whew okay good

6-8 weeks?!? When was your license issued?

Feb 21 - CFSC

March 10th - Received course results

March 16 - Application mailed

March 22nd Received in NBi

April 2 - Online shows completed initial processing

April 29th - License issued status online

No references contacted , waiting to receive in the mail.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Called the rcmp today. The lady looked up my file and said try back in another 3-4 weeks if u haven't heard anything.

I was given the name of the RCMP officer assigned to my application but there is no good way to contact them directly. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have time booked off work for Turkey in two weeks and I'm really hoping to not have to borrow a shotgun from a buddy. My App has been processing since Feb 26 as per my previous post and it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere.

Get in touch with your local MP & have them look into it. However, even if your lic was "issued" today, you'll be waiting 4-6 weeks for it to be printed & mailed out due to their current printer issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkfoot View Post
    I was given the name of the RCMP officer assigned to my application but there is no good way to contact them directly. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have time booked off work for Turkey in two weeks and I'm really hoping to not have to borrow a shotgun from a buddy. My App has been processing since Feb 26 as per my previous post and it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere.

Whew okay good

6-8 weeks?!? When was your license issued?
    License issued April 17th
    There is at least a month backlog. More now I think, plus delivery time. The way this process is going 6-8 weeks sounds about right.