Page 212 of 691 FirstFirst ... 192202204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220222232 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 6902

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Mine was issued on the 17th as well! 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Talltimber1 View Post
    License issued April 17th
    There is at least a month backlog. More now I think, plus delivery time. The way this process is going 6-8 weeks sounds about right.

Let me know when you guys get yours (PM me!). I’m the 23rd of April so I shouldn’t be too far behind you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by quikcolin View Post
    Sorry, she did go into my file to confirm that it was approved and processed. But when she came back and I started asking where I was in the backlog line, she wouldn't go back and look. Would only tell give me a general response.
    I spoke with someone in Miramachi that said it was in the printer queue and seeing that she wasn't IT I let it drop there. She did give me the PAL details but you can only buy a firearm with it but not possess it until you have the card according to Cabellas and the person in Miramachi.

CGN Regular
    31 days for mine

Did my CFSC late fall 2018, submitted early November. Photo sent back cause I forgot to sign back of it. Returned registered mail, and they received it 12/7/18. Been waiting ever since. Call every couple weeks and get same answer...Call back in another couple weeks, as it's waiting for BC CFO approval. I've always been kind and courteous to whomever I spoke to. Already have my Mossberg 590A1 bought and paid for at my local outfitting store, but can't pick it up...
    Gov't not in any hurry to approve PAL's I'm sure, so all I can do is wait...and wait....and wait

CGN Regular
    That’s rough, I know my brother renewed his license a few months ago and when he called (after taking a long time) they said their card machine was broken. Seemed like a BS excuse to me (to say that the RCMP only has 1 machine with no spares)

One thing you might want to try is to have one of your references call in (give them a story about how they’re planning on going on vacation and that they might miss a call if they tried, so theyd like to do an interview now) might expedite things while they have your “folder open” to check off the interview box.

Yeah, probably my best bet at this point. (y)

What is the average wait time now for printed card? 4 weeks?
    Are the cards done in 1 location or in each province?

Mine was issued on March 27th but when I called last week they said mid may due to printing issues.

Edited: My mistake, sent mine in online on the 27th, issued on the 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tom View Post
    What is the average wait time now for printed card? 4 weeks?
    Are the cards done in 1 location or in each province?
    I was told there is at least a month backlog when I called on wednesday and to expect 6-8 weeks with delivery.
    As far as I know 1 location. 2 machines 1 isnt working properly. It's been around a month now, you think they would fix it. Especially with a backlog that big. Government doesn't want us to have guns.