Page 215 of 690 FirstFirst ... 195205207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222223225235 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 6897

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz41 View Post
    April 5: PAL application recieved by Rcmp
    April 29: Rcmp charges my CC
    May 9th: No website changes or updates as yet

Ontario applicant, no boxes checked.

Figured I'd come to the experts, is there typically a lag between them charging your card and and putting the status online?

Reading through the posts in here it usually seems to be simultaneous most of the time right?
    I received my card in the mail 71 days after the date the RCMP website said my application had been "received" and 35 days after the RCMP website said my "application has been processed and your licence has been issued". Ontario, no boxes ticked. Was a PAL holder prior to rPAL application.

Make sure you try all combinations possible on their (Check the Status of your Application) Website because right after I got my CC Charged it showed online.

Try to put as your (City of birth) your current City where you live if its different. I saw some user that this fixed the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz41 View Post
    April 5: PAL application recieved by Rcmp
    April 29: Rcmp charges my CC
    May 9th: No website changes or updates as yet

Ontario applicant, no boxes checked.

Figured I'd come to the experts, is there typically a lag between them charging your card and and putting the status online?

Reading through the posts in here it usually seems to be simultaneous most of the time right?
    So called in to check my application, my license has been processed and issued, but they spelled my last name wrong, so now that needs to be fixed haha

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Mine showed up on line a day before my cc was charged. It seems like every situation is different and there is no set structure on how things move along

Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    Mine showed up on line a day before my cc was charged. It seems like every situation is different and there is no set structure on how things move along
    The agent I spoke to (very helpful btw) said that once a CC is charged the application should be available online with a day or two of the charge, which is why he thought my application was strange. Net result is they were somehow able to issue me a license with my last name spelled incorrectly

Anyone know what day they are at for printing now?
    This waiting process is getting to be a bit much.
    Im never a conspiracy guy or political but this just reeks of both. Aren't the liberals trying to do away with gun ownership as we speak?

I called on Thursday & she told me they were printing cards issued at the beginning of April.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraith View Post
    I called on Thursday & she told me they were printing cards issued at the beginning of April.
    Does anyone know how long the printer was out for ? I was wondering if there is a chance to get the card before May 28th if mine was issued on April 25th.

Quote Originally Posted by davidloc View Post
    Does anyone know how long the printer was out for ? I was wondering if there is a chance to get the card before May 28th if mine was issued on April 25th.
    They seem to have 2 printers only and one of them broke I lurk alot this thread and seems people get the physical card 4-6 weeks after being issued due to the fact they only use 1 out of 2 printer...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulopol View Post
    They seem to have 2 printers only and one of them broke I lurk alot this thread and seems people get the physical card 4-6 weeks after being issued due to the fact they only use 1 out of 2 printer...
    Is it legal to buy a non-restricted firearm online and have it shipped to my home with my valid PAL number in the hope that my card gets here in time before I leave ? If the card gets here I take the gun with me (Bear protection , not hunting) and if it doesn't then I leave it here. There is a valid PAL holder living with me that has his card but the firearm will be bought under my number.
    Last edited by davidloc; 05-12-2019 at 11:12 PM.