Page 238 of 691 FirstFirst ... 218228230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246248258 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 6903

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Anyone else having issues login in online to check status? keeps kicking me out.

Quote Originally Posted by RoberVi View Post
    Congrats!!
    My application was received May 17, hopefully i can celebrate like you pretty soon here.
    I called every week since they received my app just so happened first time calling the manitoba cfo got it approved over the phone, so i recommend calling and checking. As others have stated u will get more answers if u polite so best of luck buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjb99 View Post
    I called every week since they received my app just so happened first time calling the manitoba cfo got it approved over the phone, so i recommend calling and checking. As others have stated u will get more answers if u polite so best of luck buddy.
    Thank you.
    When, during the process of your app, did you call the Manitoba CFO?

Thank you.
    Usually when the online status says that the initial process has now completed and app is in progress. I would call around that time to see if u can get a time line of when its going to be sent to your cfo. If and when u get that info give it a week or so and call the cfo using there ext (manitoba was 8004) and go from there

Thank you.
    U going for a pal or rpal??

Quote Originally Posted by Tjb99 View Post
    Usually when the online status says that the initial process has now completed and app is in progress. I would call around that time to see if u can get a time line of when its going to be sent to your cfo. If and when u get that info give it a week or so and call the cfo using there ext (manitoba was 8004) and go from there
    I called a few minutes ago and she didn't know when my app will be sent to Alberta's CFO, it showed "initial process completed" since last week... i guess i'll give it a couple weeks and then i'll be phoning the alberta extension and see whats going on.

Im only applying for PAL atm.

GunNutz
    Sent my RPAL renewal in beginning of May, logged in today to check status and it's approved. After the first week and a half I received a notice in the mail requesting documentation for my gun club membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Purdom234 View Post
    Sent my RPAL renewal in beginning of May, logged in today to check status and it's approved. After the first week and a half I received a notice in the mail requesting documentation for my gun club membership.
    Can you give me the detail of that notice requesting you to give a proof of a club membership ?
    I think you can photocopy your membership card and send it by email to the RCMP
    Ladies, If your guy doesn't know how to shoot a gun. You Have A Girlfriend
    - CCFR and FQT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purdom234 View Post
    Thats awesome, congrats!!
    Would you mind sharing your detailed timeline and where you're applying from?

Once the course is taken what is the average wait time for an RPAL in Ontario? I already have a valid PAL with card in hand.