Page 245 of 691 FirstFirst ... 225235237238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253255265 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 6901

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Jlucas View Post
    340+ days waiting for PAL.. I call once a month and no movement
    Lol that sucks. The record on you must be quiet the read lol
    Me vs. PaL wait times

Quote Originally Posted by RoberVi View Post
    That sucks!!
    Have you got your MP involved?
    I hear people say this all the time ?? What is a MP gonna do? They have no grounds to expedite a firearms licence.... not to mention the liability they would hold if that firearms licence was ever used unlawfully.....

I get it .... they are our representatives to the government ... at the end of the day I dont see them risking his position so I can have a little pew pew

I WOULD happily contact my MP if i
    A: knew what to say
    B: knew which MP to contact

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GerardSamija's Avatar
    Seems to be more of a long term political effort needed, to improve RCMP accountability and transparency. An MP could perhaps help there, with your input adding to their data to support arguments in the places where those things change. But as for accelerating an obviously excessive wait period (that is, if there's no questionable/criminal history also involved) I agree, an MP isn't going to be able to offer any help at all.

License was issued April 23, still haven't received it. Called in today and was told it still hasn't been printed and it would be several more weeks. 2 months now to print a license.

So i was approved little over 2 weeks ago and decided to give them a call to see whats up. The nice lady there told me that they are still working on the printer issue and said i might not see my card for another 7 weeks!! Thats close to my whole application process.

2 weeks ago I got told «#It will be printed in 10 Business Days#» Im still waiting
    Ladies, If your guy doesn't know how to shoot a gun. You Have A Girlfriend
    - CCFR and FQT Member

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulopol View Post
    2 weeks ago I got told «#It will be printed in 10 Business Days#» Im still waiting
    You'll have it next week

Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    You'll have it next week
    If I got told the truth haha I hope
    Ladies, If your guy doesn't know how to shoot a gun. You Have A Girlfriend
    - CCFR and FQT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jlucas View Post
    I hear people say this all the time ?? What is a MP gonna do? They have no grounds to expedite a firearms licence.... not to mention the liability they would hold if that firearms licence was ever used unlawfully.....

I get it .... they are our representatives to the government ... at the end of the day I dont see them risking his position so I can have a little pew pew

I WOULD happily contact my MP if i
    A: knew what to say
    B: knew which MP to contact
    Find your MP by typing your postal code in the search bar.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members

Send her/him an email giving details about when you applied etc. Ask them to enquire from the CFP why your application has been delayed and when can you expect approval.

Be polite, no ranting, long winded complaints.
    -- Saigol7

Quote Originally Posted by saigol7 View Post
    Find your MP by typing your postal code in the search bar.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members

Send her/him an email giving details about when you applied etc. Ask them to enquire from the CFP why your application has been delayed and when can you expect approval.

Be polite, no ranting, long winded complaints.
    Does calling the MP actually help? I am a first time applicant and mine was received by the government on April 1st. My references have not yet been contacted. I called and spoke with them and she said to call back in a month. Which will be a month on June 30th. I have also read previously here that having references call in doesn't work anymore so I won't bother with that. Which is why I am wondering about the MP inquiry and if that is a legitimate thing to pursue.