Page 298 of 690 FirstFirst ... 278288290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304305306308318 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 6897

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Has anyone heard that the processing of PALs is delayed due to corona virus?

Quote Originally Posted by GringoAF View Post
    Has anyone heard that the processing of PALs is delayed due to corona virus?
    I called today. I was told they will be working from home. They can still do background checks with the CFO but can't print lisences

Pretty much the phone number seems shutdown now due to the situation

I've been waiting 14mo for my license to clear the final stage by the AFO.

I literally call the man every day and he doesn't answer or return calls, so I'm assuming that the "pandemic" will exacerbate the situation. Fml
    Last edited by davidether; 03-19-2020 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Typo

Does anyone have any experience in calling their provincial CFO to obtain their license number? With the significant dealt in license production, I’d like to get my license so I can get the ball rolling. Make a couple purchases on Gotenda.

Everyone that's submitted your application recently consider yourself lucky. Ontario CFO is no longer accepting applications until further notice.
    D SQUADRON

Quote Originally Posted by auracle View Post
    How far ahead of the expiry date are people sending in their rpal renewals. Mine expires in sept 2020. Does it matter if i just send it in way early?
    Update got my new rpal last week so approx 4 weeks from submitting my online application to getting it in the mail. In that time manitoba cfo asked me for proof of range membership which i faxed to them the day after i got the letter. Im glad i renewed so early.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Anyone got their license in the mail recently? My application was approved last monday and still hasn’t arrived. I’m worried they shut down before they printed/shipped my license.

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    Anyone got their license in the mail recently? My application was approved last monday and still hasn’t arrived. I’m worried they shut down before they printed/shipped my license.
    Generally the licences are sent out on Fridays so I think you might be out of luck. I called last tuesday to ask if they were still operating and I was told that the main office was closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Boblo Rosscobar View Post
    Generally the licences are sent out on Fridays so I think you might be out of luck. I called last tuesday to ask if they were still operating and I was told that the main office was closed.
    I've read some of the timelines here, someone had his application approved on a Saturday, and got it in the mail 5 days later on a Thursday. Another guy had his application approved on a Monday, and got it in the mail the next Monday (theres no way it would have arrived that early if they shipped it out on Friday). Those are just 2 examples out of many. You could say they shipped them before they approved their license, but that would mean they must have shipped mine before as well. Either way, the RCMP clearly needs to be more precise. Their website says my license has been issued, they shouldn't be telling me that if they were planning on shipping it 5 days later.
    Last edited by TopShelf97; 03-24-2020 at 09:46 PM. Reason: typo.