Page 384 of 691 FirstFirst ... 364374376377378379380381382383384385386387388389390391392394404 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 6901

Thread: PAL Wait Time

See my other post: when I did my CFSC, the person who ran the course told me it couldn't hurt to include a physician note about the situation which I did. I still waited about 9 months from start to finish, given COVID-19. Late Feb accepting the application in Miramichi to Mid December when I noticed the status changed. They also didn't end up calling.

BC Resident, I did my RPAL course on September 25 and mailed it the same day.
    RCMP website says they have no matching data. Should I be worried that they haven't received it? Is it worth calling?

Quote Originally Posted by Crooton View Post
    BC Resident, I did my RPAL course on September 25 and mailed it the same day.
    RCMP website says they have no matching data. Should I be worried that they haven't received it? Is it worth calling?
    no theres no need calling them now, i almost guarantee you yours will show up online after jan 25th next year according to their current processing speed
    plus if you call them now they wont have an idea of its whereabout, you will need the application number found on their website to inquire about your application, so save both yourself and the cfp some time

Quote Originally Posted by Aws kazzazi View Post
    Hhhhh
    I did my course on march and i got my stamped copy August 17th
    We wear more the 25 person in the class
    But never seen any one from Ontario post any information about time as well
    Just wondering what happen to all those people whose toke the course with me at that day
    thats a long ass time to receive your stamped copy, id imagine some of them had received it sooner and already applied before you
    or they already got their licenses and see no need to be whining about it on cgn

Thanks for the timeframe, that’s what I figured.

My Application has been in progress since november 14 2019. I`ve been very patient, I`ve phoned in time to time to find out whats up and how its been going and 4 days ago i login to see my status and it says ( No licence applications were found. Please check again at a later date.) Im guessing they refused my application

Quote Originally Posted by Lexluther View Post
    My Application has been in progress since november 14 2019. I`ve been very patient, I`ve phoned in time to time to find out whats up and how its been going and 4 days ago i login to see my status and it says ( No licence applications were found. Please check again at a later date.) Im guessing they refused my application
    Why they will refuse your application
    Any specific reason ?

Quote Originally Posted by username=null View Post
    thats a long ass time to receive your stamped copy, id imagine some of them had received it sooner and already applied before you
    or they already got their licenses and see no need to be whining about it on cgn
    I don’t believe so because Ontario fseso has shut down all safety course the one day after i did my course and they bring it bak August the 5 th

Not gonna lie I did get into a run in with the police back in july of that same year. I stated what happened tho and i was unlucky when i called my cfo i fell twice on the same rude lady i call once then again two weeks later because it had been over a year and i hadnt gotten any phone call or news from them

So, rumour has it that Ontario is going back into lockdown for 14-28 days. Like real lockdowns from March. I can only imagine that that’ll delay any applications in ON.