Page 395 of 689 FirstFirst ... 375385387388389390391392393394395396397398399400401402403405415 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 6886

Thread: PAL Wait Time

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by daverunner View Post
    Update on 2021-01-07
    Current Status: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please contact the Canadian Firearms Program Toll Free number. (1-800 731-4000)

Three days from CC charge to license issued.

AFAIK neither wife nor references contacted
    Noice 👌,,,, now give to your money a good use, congrats brother.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinwiredmonk View Post
    Haha, there’s not much on my record other then driving infractions that I’ve disputed and they’ve been dismissed one irp in my teens. So do you think it’s a lost cost for my PAL. I’m not a criminal nor violent and am not a depressed individual. Ive been in a few situations with the police but never was the main reason. never did anything criminal. Anyone on with information or what I can do, please let me know. I know some people wait a long time but I’ve missed the rut, and the duck season.
    do you have a common name, I mean is there someone in Canada who is a serious criminal who could have your name? what has you your g/f or ex said to eff you? do you have 'friends' who are criminals? are you a member of a motorcycle club?

if all no and nothing, there is nothing that you can do other than complain, the RCMP has a service standard of 45 days for pal/rpal (which has been extended to 4 months due to covid)

Still nothing over here... CC charged Dec 23 and still waiting. Anyone from QC got their PAL recently ?
    Is there a point in calling the CFO or should I keep calling back the RCMP ?

I mailed my PAL application September 27th, I was dumb and didn't put tracking on it. However I did put postage on it and quadruple checked the address, etc. Any idea roughly where they're at in processing applications? I feel like I should be up soon. I'm in Ontario though so who knows.
    Live on your feet, or die on your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by n54b30 View Post
    Still nothing over here... CC charged Dec 23 and still waiting. Anyone from QC got their PAL recently ?
    Is there a point in calling the CFO or should I keep calling back the RCMP ?
    Mine was charged on Jan 4th, still waiting as well.
    Called RCMP yesterday been told nothing I can do at this point other than keep waiting. Were you able to find out the QC's CFO number ? Maybe give them a shot, some applicant was approved on the spot.

Received Sept 8th
    CC Charged January 5th
    License approved as of January 8th.

BC Applicant

send out in regular mail on September 8th
    Cc charged January 8th this morning first time rpal&pal

It appears the averages for receiving your PAL/RRPAL card is about 4 months
    I received my card in 117 days which is just shy of 4 calendar months.
    The 117 days is calculated as when the Registered mail is noted as being received.
    My application was straight forward, clean record, no problems with spouse, no medical history.
    Both my references are licensed firearm owners, neither of them where contacted.
    My application payment was a bank draft drawn on a major canadian bank and the application was sent via Canada Post Registered mail.

App received sep 15th
    Cc charged today Jan 08

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Plover View Post
    App received sep 15th
    Cc charged today Jan 08
    Im sept 14, im sept 14, im sept 14