Page 396 of 690 FirstFirst ... 376386388389390391392393394395396397398399400401402403404406416 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 6898

Thread: PAL Wait Time

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Plover View Post
    App received sep 15th
    Cc charged today Jan 08
    When was the delivery date on your travking number fomr the snail mail?

Quote Originally Posted by daverunner View Post
    Update on 2021-01-07
    Current Status: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please contact the Canadian Firearms Program Toll Free number. (1-800 731-4000)

Three days from CC charge to license issued.

AFAIK neither wife nor references contacted
    Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTPROVEITSAFE View Post
    Im sept 14, im sept 14, im sept 14
    I think you sent a money order, keep an eye on your online status, mine has not showed up yet

Quote Originally Posted by will7700 View Post
    Mine was charged on Jan 4th, still waiting as well.
    Called RCMP yesterday been told nothing I can do at this point other than keep waiting. Were you able to find out the QC's CFO number ? Maybe give them a shot, some applicant was approved on the spot.
    Yea I found it on a website somewhere. I guess I'll call next week.

Quote Originally Posted by n54b30 View Post
    Yea I found it on a website somewhere. I guess I'll call next week.
    Keep me posted.

I went live yesterday in the database, they received it on September 16th. My friend applied same day, already has received his card in the mail.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Cturcot1 View Post
    I went live yesterday in the database, they received it on September 16th. My friend applied same day, already has received his card in the mail.
    Then, my guess is that the stuck up one single month in a tray, no order in the day, thats my best guess

Just verified, my license has been issued & will call on Monday to get the PAL number and place an order for my rifle before it went back order again. Hope yours will be soon as well. Cheers.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by will7700 View Post
    Just verified, my license has been issued & will call on Monday to get the PAL number and place an order for my rifle before it went back order again. Hope yours will be soon as well. Cheers.
    Sorry guys, so im from, Mexico. TIJUANA in is a city in Baja California in the border with California, so i been using just the city, Tijuana. And it keep goving me error, so i decided to use the city and the state, as TijuanaBajaCalifornia, and hmmm
    Application Received on: 2020-09-14

Current Status: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please contact the Canadian Firearms Program Toll Free number. (1-800 731-4000)

UPDATE: since i been checking with my city only, the card was in the mail since friday, i check today cuz i forgot to check the mail, and it was probably approved a week ago.
    Last edited by JUSTPROVEITSAFE; 01-10-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.shambles View Post
    RCMP said they will destroy it? There doesn't seem to be any consistency across people (RCMP and Canada Post) giving the information which is super frustrating. I've now spoken with 2 Canada Post employees saying you do not need postage for RCMP provided envelopes, which to me makes sense, I don't put postage when I mail my taxes. I also called RCMP/CFO yesterday to check the status of my application and asked if I needed postage, the rep said NO and check back in a week once the 4 months has hit officially.

Anyways, super lame and it'll suck huge time if another 4 months of waiting is required.
    Another update, Got paperwork, redid application, Got a manager at the post office today, she apologized profusely and said yup it would have been discarded... I honestly hate i was misinformed, but im glad i trusted my gut feeling and found out now rather than waiting 4 months to find out they havent even received it... In the end, shipped express and got a tracking number Woo! Now waiting game and saving up for a tavor.