Page 397 of 691 FirstFirst ... 377387389390391392393394395396397398399400401402403404405407417 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 6901

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Cmaiden39 View Post
    Another update, Got paperwork, redid application, Got a manager at the post office today, she apologized profusely and said yup it would have been discarded... I honestly hate i was misinformed, but im glad i trusted my gut feeling and found out now rather than waiting 4 months to find out they havent even received it... In the end, shipped express and got a tracking number Woo! Now waiting game and saving up for a tavor.
    That’s awesome, good for you. Definitely sucks about losing the couple weeks but like you said, could of been 4 months and then find out!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTPROVEITSAFE View Post
    Sorry guys, so im from, Mexico. TIJUANA in is a city in Baja California in the border with California, so i been using just the city, Tijuana. And it keep goving me error, so i decided to use the city and the state, as TijuanaBajaCalifornia, and hmmm
    Application Received on: 2020-09-14

Current Status: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please contact the Canadian Firearms Program Toll Free number. (1-800 731-4000)

UPDATE: since i been checking with my city only, the card was in the mail since friday, i check today cuz i forgot to check the mail, and it was probably approved a week ago.
    congrats now get out there and buy some guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmaiden39 View Post
    Another update, Got paperwork, redid application, Got a manager at the post office today, she apologized profusely and said yup it would have been discarded... I honestly hate i was misinformed, but im glad i trusted my gut feeling and found out now rather than waiting 4 months to find out they havent even received it... In the end, shipped express and got a tracking number Woo! Now waiting game and saving up for a tavor.
    4 months exactly this week and i didnt use postage.
    Pretty pi$$ed at myself but i didnt know any better.
    Guess ill get hold of my instructor today to find out about getting all the documentation again.

This sucks but wont be making the same mistakes again

The online status should show up at the same the day the cc gets charged, if it doesn't wait a day or 2. If nothing yet, give them a call and tell them about that! They will review your info with you. There is a good chance they didn't enter your data fully or mistyped, especially the city of birth.

Quote Originally Posted by Driaannel View Post
    Guess ill get hold of my instructor today to find out about getting all the documentation again.

I called this morning to check on the status as per RCMP direction last week. They confirmed my application has not been started. Additionally, I asked the question if I should resend my application because I did not use postage. She strongly advised not to submit another one and wait until they can confirm if it has been lost; duplicate applications apparently mess up their system.

I am mid September, she said its likely september applicants will be processed by end of January

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.shambles View Post
    I called this morning to check on the status as per RCMP direction last week. They confirmed my application has not been started. Additionally, I asked the question if I should resend my application because I did not use postage. She strongly advised not to submit another one and wait until they can confirm if it has been lost; duplicate applications apparently mess up their system.

I am mid September, she said its likely september applicants will be processed by end of January
    Mid September apps are being processed these days.

Ill wait another week or 2 then.
    Application was sent Sept 16.

My instructor told the class a story about a past student who did that twice with no postage and didn’t get it right until the third time. At least it wasn’t during a pandemic.

Ill wait another week or 2 then.
    Application was sent Sept 16.
    Pretty much yours will be end of this week or next week.

Application received Sept 21st.
    Credit card got charged today and appeared online.