Page 422 of 691 FirstFirst ... 402412414415416417418419420421422423424425426427428429430432442 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 6903

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Jgauley92 View Post
    Cc charged feb 10
    Now feb 22 at the chiefs office of my province since the 18th how long usually when it gets to the chief for approval?
    That seems to be vary greatly by province, and sometimes within the same province. Give it a couple of days and call your provincial CFO office if possible. A lot of people get approved quickly when doing that, others don't, and some provinces you're not able to call the provincial CFO at all (only an answering service like in NS).

Quote Originally Posted by ZarInCas View Post
    That seems to be vary greatly by province, and sometimes within the same province. Give it a couple of days and call your provincial CFO office if possible. A lot of people get approved quickly when doing that, others don't, and some provinces you're not able to call the provincial CFO at all (only an answering service like in NS).
    Yea here in Newfoundland I haven’t been able to find a number their was one but it was a fax another wasn’t in use any more so I guess I shall wait

I wonder if any one knows the extension for Newfoundland

I wonder if any one knows the extension for Newfoundland
    Don't know if it's true or not, but saw someone recently mentioned on r/CanadaGuns that Newfoundland applications are processed by the NS CFO - if that's true, maybe you will have better luck than me - CC was charged on 22 Jan, and no movement since then. When calling the CFP call centre on 1-800-731-4000 you can ask them to transfer you to your provincial CFO, or what the extension is.

Cc charged feb 10
    Now feb 22 at the chiefs office of my province since the 18th how long usually when it gets to the chief for approval?
    My stuff has been at the CFO office since January 28th....

My application ,sent registered mail, arrived November 23rd. Today Feb 22nd, it still does not show up on the site.
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time,a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer,our police more efficient,and the world will follow our lead into the future!"-Adolf Hitler,1935

Don't know if it's true or not, but saw someone recently mentioned on r/CanadaGuns that Newfoundland applications are processed by the NS CFO - if that's true, maybe you will have better luck than me - CC was charged on 22 Jan, and no movement since then. When calling the CFP call centre on 1-800-731-4000 you can ask them to transfer you to your provincial CFO, or what the extension is.
    Yes I’ll give them a call and see all the lady said on phone today was everything looks good was sent over to Newfoundland chief on the 18th now in the finial stage maybe I’ll try see if theirs an ext, give em a call see if something is wrong never know

~ Not all that wander are lost ~💀

Looks like they are working on end of October right now. Check again In a week or two
    ~ Not all that wander are lost ~💀

In Quebec, and I've been waiting since October for them to call my references. My references try to call in and get a message saying they are too busy to answer