Page 428 of 689 FirstFirst ... 408418420421422423424425426427428429430431432433434435436438448 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 6886

Thread: PAL Wait Time

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CLane85 View Post
    Quick question that maybe someone could answer with one sentence.
    I had my bank send me a new CC after I sent in my application. who should I contact in regards to this issue?
    right around the 4 month date of you sending your application call the cfp. I they are unable to charge your card your application is delayed until you pay, but they will tell you that via snail mail. I didn't pay enough (paid an upgrade amount but htat was only allowed within 3 years) I only found out cause I checked online and it said "you have been / will be contacted" I called them right away and got it sorted out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KRider's Avatar
    I had my bank send me a new CC after I sent in my application. who should I contact in regards to this issue?
    This just happened to me last week. I got issued a new credit card and was dumb enough to activate it with new expiry. The payment still went through, thankfully last Thursday. If you have a new credit card number, the best thing you can do is keep a very close eye on your rcmp login and when they get to it, call immediately to fix. If you call too soon, they will just say they haven't gotten to your application yet and to check at a later time

BC resident - Pal/Rpal

Application received November 2 2020
    CC charged - February 25 2021
    License issued - March 1 2021

No references called that im aware of. Ill verify

Almost 4 months to the day
    Last edited by KRider; 03-01-2021 at 10:52 AM.

I had the same thing on mine, they emailed me about missing information and to call the 4000 number, dealt with an extremely nice lady first try but their system was down, so I called back later and dealt with a guy that time and it went through, both were friendly and a pleasure to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by KRider View Post
    BC resident - Pal/Rpal

Application received November 2 2020
    CC charged - February 25 2021
    License issued - March 1 2021

No references called that im aware of. Ill verify

Almost 4 months to the day
    Congrats! I’m about two weeks sooner than you on dates (& also from BC) but I’m still waiting. But checking everyday!

App received by rcmp nov 5th

Cc charged and initial processing has started March 1st

Glad to finally be in the system
    ~ Not all that wander are lost ~💀

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    Congrats! I’m about two weeks sooner than you on dates (& also from BC) but I’m still waiting. But checking everyday!
    Thanks! Fingers crossed for you get a quick turnaround also once it gets entered into the system.
    Just got my number so I got some shopping to do and a wife to make a nice dinner for lol

i dont know how they could slow a process that already moves slower than a snail get even slower

Quote Originally Posted by Machinegun Al View Post
    i dont know how they could slow a process that already moves slower than a snail get even slower
    Covid - The great scapegoat sometimes i wonder. But anyway, best of luck all
    Last edited by KRider; 03-01-2021 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machinegun Al View Post
    Just think all the time is tax payers money.... my guess is they do one application, take coffee break, chat about news, then take lunch, go back to application... forgot which one then repeat. There has to be a way to automate then flag only ones with issues.