Page 475 of 691 FirstFirst ... 455465467468469470471472473474475476477478479480481482483485495 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 6901

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Hoping that will be the same or less for everyone applying, this is my application timeline so far:

Applied in ON
    Sent by certified mail 03/08
    Received at NB on 03/12
    CC charged 05/13
    Actual status is “your application has completed initial processing, it is now in process”

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum_Mike View Post
    Hoping that will be the same or less for everyone applying, this is my application timeline so far:

Applied in ON
    Sent by certified mail 03/08
    Received at NB on 03/12
    CC charged 05/13
    Actual status is “your application has completed initial processing, it is now in process”
    Wow. CC charged in half the time it was before. The lower number of applications due to courses being shut down has made a big difference.

It was a pleasant surprise for sure. Hopefully they will speed up the processing times for all
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    Wow. CC charged in half the time it was before. The lower number of applications due to courses being shut down has made a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum_Mike View Post
    It was a pleasant surprise for sure. Hopefully they will speed up the processing times for all
    At least for newer applications. I’m going on seven months now myself so it’s way too late for me! ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    At least for newer applications. I’m going on seven months now myself so it’s way too late for me! ;o)
    7 months with no cc charged or visible online? What province are you in? I’m going on 3 weeks after my cc charged and posted online.

Quote Originally Posted by Calgarian View Post
    7 months with no cc charged or visible online? What province are you in? I’m going on 3 weeks after my cc charged and posted online.
    No. Just almost seven months and don’t have it yet. I’ll post full detailed timeline once I have it! ;o) The fact I had to send in a new photo delayed my application by a couple months easy. The return information dept. is backlogged 6-8 weeks alone.

Nope, i call them about every 2 weeks to see whats going on, and they gave me the same automated answers of “the cfo has it for final signature.” Okay, i get it but what i dont get, is why is it taking 4 months just to hit this guys desk? Also, when i got off the phone with them today, i was told i can expect another 6-12 months waiting for the cfo to finish it.(They told me he recieved it in march) So, I get to sit here for almost 2 years and wait, even though i have never had so much as an incident with authorities or anything. I just really dont understand how some folks are getting their pals in a literal fraction of the time of others, when most of the backgrounds have gotta be very similar. Do you think if i had a word with my MLA or MP it would have any bearing? Im really getting sick and tired of this run around game to be frank.

I'm eagerly awaiting my PAL/RPAL, and thought I would share my trajectory, so far:
    - CFSC/CRFSC course completed Feb 27-28, 2021 eastern Ontario ($339.00)
    - March 19, 2021 received my Ontario CFO stamps (stamp date March 15, 2021)
    - Application sent March 21, 2021 and received March 24, 2021 (ExpressPost $17.68)
    - Credit card charged May 17, 2021 ($81.76)

Quote Originally Posted by Canucktoban View Post
    Nope, i call them about every 2 weeks to see whats going on, and they gave me the same automated answers of “the cfo has it for final signature.” Okay, i get it but what i dont get, is why is it taking 4 months just to hit this guys desk? Also, when i got off the phone with them today, i was told i can expect another 6-12 months waiting for the cfo to finish it.(They told me he recieved it in march) So, I get to sit here for almost 2 years and wait, even though i have never had so much as an incident with authorities or anything. I just really dont understand how some folks are getting their pals in a literal fraction of the time of others, when most of the backgrounds have gotta be very similar. Do you think if i had a word with my MLA or MP it would have any bearing? Im really getting sick and tired of this run around game to be frank.
    That’s insane and makes no sense. Another 6-12 months? Unbelievable. It’s like you’re from overseas and they have to do background check(s) in other country/countries!!

I know man, thats whats frustrating me so much, is seeing folks like me get it in no time flat. Born and raised on the prairies west of winnipeg, so definitely not a foreigner haha, need to find out where i can get some accountability held.