Page 482 of 690 FirstFirst ... 462472474475476477478479480481482483484485486487488489490492502 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 6898

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Sent: March-ish
    Received: May 12
    Charged: Not yet

Quote Originally Posted by tjsoutdoor View Post
    Ontario applicant.

March 10th mailed.
    March 12th received.
    May 13th CC charged.

May 31st faxed safety course results in. (took forever to get my stamped copy back from FSECO because the paperwork originally got ate by Canada post sorting machines).

June 9th PAL issued.

Pretty happy with the timeline especially considering the issues I had waiting on my safety course paperwork which held up my processing a bit.

I did have an FAC license from way back in the day but had gotten out of the sport for many years. No idea if this had any influence on my processing time. Probably not.
    June 17th License in hand

Ontario applicant
    Jan 14 application received
    April 23 CC charged
    May 5th called and they told me I need to send a new photo ID, one that is photo paper and not printer paper. I sent a new photo and it was received may 12th. May 27th was when I last called and they said we got the photo but your license hasn't begun processing. How much longer should I be expected to wait? I'll call tomorrow but I don't have high hopes. The only thing the RCMP website says "app received jan 14"
    I love SVD rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandabidozi View Post
    Ontario applicant
    Jan 14 application received
    April 23 CC charged
    May 5th called and they told me I need to send a new photo ID, one that is photo paper and not printer paper. I sent a new photo and it was received may 12th. May 27th was when I last called and they said we got the photo but your license hasn't begun processing. How much longer should I be expected to wait? I'll call tomorrow but I don't have high hopes. The only thing the RCMP website says "app received jan 14"
    I mentioned it before and reiterate again: "go to Walmart for your license picture, cost is like $14" - I knew this could be an issue and that's what we did for my wife since Costco picture service is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    I mentioned it before and reiterate again: "go to Walmart for your license picture, cost is like $14" - I knew this could be an issue and that's what we did for my wife since Costco picture service is closed.

Most mom and pop Canada Post shops do the photos and know the exact size needed and will stamp the back for you.

Application Received by CFP: Feb 10/ 2020
    Course Completed: March 20
    Course results received and sent in May 03
    CC Charged and Sent in my course results: May 31st
    Application Completed Initial processing: June 10th

Just waiting on the Ontario CFO and I should be good to go. Is there any point in calling the CFO to in attempt to shorten the time more?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lightlysalteddinosaur View Post
    Most mom and pop Canada Post shops do the photos and know the exact size needed and will stamp the back for you.
    I didn't know this. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lightlysalteddinosaur View Post
    Application Received by CFP: Feb 10/ 2020
    Course Completed: March 20
    Course results received and sent in May 03
    CC Charged and Sent in my course results: May 31st
    Application Completed Initial processing: June 10th

Just waiting on the Ontario CFO and I should be good to go. Is there any point in calling the CFO to in attempt to shorten the time more?
    It's only been a week. I'd wait about 2 more first. They do take a bit of time to complete their process. Ontario seems to be going pretty smoothly right now. At least it was for me.

Manitoba applicant
    Received Sept 24th 2020.
    CC charged Jan 14th 2021.
    Called at some point in feb, i forgot to sign my photo.
    Received notice to sign picture and send back I did the same day March 5th.
    Still nothing, I call once a week and they just give me the same answer every time. Infuriating

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    I didn't know this. thanks.

Shoppers
    Walmart
    "Travel" places -like an ama or some such-

there are quite a few places that do passport photos, you just need to tell them it is for a PAL cause the sizes are a little different.