Page 483 of 689 FirstFirst ... 463473475476477478479480481482483484485486487488489490491493503 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 6886

Thread: PAL Wait Time

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-boss-man View Post
    Shoppers
    Walmart
    "Travel" places -like an ama or some such-

there are quite a few places that do passport photos, you just need to tell them it is for a PAL cause the sizes are a little different.
    Yes, we did Walmart for my wife, that worked well. I am usually a cheapskate but reading from many responses here, once your picture has even a little mistake, it delays the process by many months.

Just tossing my two cents in the ring here. I completed my non restricted course last year, first weekend of October. I got my paperwork back fairly quickly and sent it off to be processed. Fast forward to early June of this year, I finally saw a status update on the website, stating they'd recieved my application June 4th. I'm guessing my application got lost in the shuffle at the post office. Needless to say, once that update happened, it was about 2 weeks until the website showed approved.

BC applicant
    Cfsc taken April 26 2021
    Paperwork received by rcmp on April 29
    Cheque got cashed and status Showed as completed initial processing it is not in progress on June 4
    Hopefully won’t take long before that changes to issued

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    Yes, we did Walmart for my wife, that worked well. I am usually a cheapskate but reading from many responses here, once your picture has even a little mistake, it delays the process by many months.

Yep. It’s brutal!

Quote Originally Posted by tjsoutdoor View Post
    It's only been a week. I'd wait about 2 more first. They do take a bit of time to complete their process. Ontario seems to be going pretty smoothly right now. At least it was for me.

Will do, thanks bud!

BC applicant
    Course taken late May.
    Sent application by regular mail on May 31.
    I was getting a bit nervous because my application didn't show up on the website for a couple weeks thereafter.
    I checked again today (June 21) and finally it showed up on the site, yay:
    Application Received on: 2021-06-04. Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by nanite View Post
    BC applicant
    Course taken late May.
    Sent application by regular mail on May 31.
    I was getting a bit nervous because my application didn't show up on the website for a couple weeks thereafter.
    I checked again today (June 21) and finally it showed up on the site, yay:
    Application Received on: 2021-06-04. Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress...
    Wow. Only 2 weeks after them receiving it for it to show up online. Impressive. When I submitted my application last October they were taking just under 4 MONTHS for it to show up online!

Alberta R-PAL applicants.
    R-PAL course taken May 1 & 2 (wife and I... I already had my PAL but not R-PAL).
    Sent R-PAL applications by ExpressPost on May 7. Received in NB on May 10.
    R-PAL Cards arrived in the mail on June 16.

Application received January 25th
    CC charged and showed up online April 26th
    Finally called in today and asked for an update, was put on hold for 2 minutes and approved!

Those who are waiting after it appears online for a few weeks call in and ask for updates every other week and eventually they will approve it

So just called and ask today and was told on the phone that it was approved and they just printing the card now and then will mail it