Page 559 of 689 FirstFirst ... 539549551552553554555556557558559560561562563564565566567569579 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 6885

Thread: PAL Wait Time

  1. #5581
    Member Fireball027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Ontario
    Posts
    30
    Ontario

    Received May 12
    Sat idle until August 22 when it went to initial review completed
    A week later it was updated to license on the way.

    Seems to be 3 plus months idle period between receiving and reviewing in Ontario, as my 2 buddys time-frames were similar

  2. #5582
    Member CdnLibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball027 View Post
    Ontario

    Received May 12
    Sat idle until August 22 when it went to initial review completed
    A week later it was updated to license on the way.

    Seems to be 3 plus months idle period between receiving and reviewing in Ontario, as my 2 buddys time-frames were similar

    How long after your CC was charged did you get approved?
    Last edited by CdnLibertarian; 09-05-2022 at 03:55 PM.

  3. #5583
    Member CdnLibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by BNK001 View Post
    Ontario resticted & non-restricted license timeline:

    RCMP Received: 27 May 2022
    CC Charged: 18 Aug 2022 (Initial Review completed)
    License Issued : 31-Aug-2022

    I am so happy! but the gun prices are super crazy
    Dude thats crazy fast, my CC was charged on August 13 and I still have no updates.

    Hope I can get it soon. Enjoy

  4. #5584
    Member Fireball027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Ontario
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnLibertarian View Post
    How long after your CC was charged did you get approved?
    Approx 11 days after the charge.

  5. #5585
    Member CdnLibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    95
    Wow, lucky man. Enjoy!

  6. #5586
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    3
    Ontario Update.
    Application received by RCMP May 19th
    Credit card charged Aug 12
    The card has been issued called us in two weeks if you don't receive it - Sept 2nd

    During the entire process, i was never able to log in to the online portal and had a hard time getting through on the phone to figure out why until today. Apparently, for the birth city I put my last name which is why i was never able to login. However, even with the error on the application, it was still processed.

  7. #5587
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    5
    Can anyone tell me, if an individual is denied a license, does the RCMP notify that person ?

  8. #5588
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    15
    What's the timeline for people that don't get their license issued within 2 weeks of credit card charge?

  9. #5589
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Timber304 View Post
    What's the timeline for people that don't get their license issued within 2 weeks of credit card charge?
    Same here, My application was received on May 25, 2022. CC charged on Aug 16, 2022. Its still showing initial review has been completed.
    I'm from BC.

  10. #5590
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    kamloops, BC
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Timber304 View Post
    What's the timeline for people that don't get their license issued within 2 weeks of credit card charge?
    I don't think most people are getting them two weeks after the charge, I've been 1 month since mine. seen alot of people say 1.5 months

    Quote Originally Posted by Lapcy View Post
    Same here, My application was received on May 25, 2022. CC charged on Aug 16, 2022. Its still showing initial review has been completed.
    I'm from BC.
    I'm also from bc, may 3rd received, Aug 3rd charge still on initial review. seems like a decent wait for us bc people

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •