Page 560 of 685 FirstFirst ... 540550552553554555556557558559560561562563564565566567568570580 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 6845

Thread: PAL Wait Time

  1. #5591
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by connor2557 View Post
    I don't think most people are getting them two weeks after the charge, I've been 1 month since mine. seen alot of people say 1.5 months


    I'm also from bc, may 3rd received, Aug 3rd charge still on initial review. seems like a decent wait for us bc people
    Ya, just seems there's a few people lately that got approved that quickly...hopefully 1 - 1.5 months for us

    ON
    May 5th received
    August 4th CC charged

  2. #5592
    CGN Regular Kid Kootenay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    the Kootenays
    Posts
    223
    my last renewal took a solid year to get the charge went through fast but the actual approval took forever. that was peak pandemic though some guys on fb have indicated very fast approval times others a long wait so no definitive answer sorry

  3. #5593
    CGN Regular mcaswell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    GVR
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by connor2557 View Post
    I don't think most people are getting them two weeks after the charge, I've been 1 month since mine. seen alot of people say 1.5 months


    I'm also from bc, may 3rd received, Aug 3rd charge still on initial review. seems like a decent wait for us bc people
    Yea, I dunno what's going on at the B.C. office. I'm sure they're overwhelmed like everybody, but this is really turning into a long wait. I mailed my application over five months ago, and all I get is the 'initial review completed' message.

  4. #5594
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    kamloops, BC
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Timber304 View Post
    Ya, just seems there's a few people lately that got approved that quickly...hopefully 1 - 1.5 months for us

    ON
    May 5th received
    August 4th CC charged
    yea definitely, I seen someone get approved in 3 days, pretty wild the inconsistencies. sooner or later we will get it

  5. #5595
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    kamloops, BC
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaswell View Post
    Yea, I dunno what's going on at the B.C. office. I'm sure they're overwhelmed like everybody, but this is really turning into a long wait. I mailed my application over five months ago, and all I get is the 'initial review completed' message.
    not sure tbh, seems like no one's there, I rarely see people who got approved from bc, idk if there's little amount of applications or if thyre just sitting on them, at the time I sent my application most people were saying 4 months and they got there license, obviously more if the rcmp gotta look deeper into things but still. I get that there overwhelmed, I just really want to start going to the range and get into hunting. so I'm a little annoyed, but it is what it is

  6. #5596
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    9
    Waiting for nearly 5 months in BC. Not too sure what to do, I'm a little worried my license is going to expire before I get my new one. I also have a transfer pending which might get all screwed up. Fingers crossed my application is processed soon.

    Application submitted: April 9, 2022
    Application received: April 9, 2022
    Card charged: April 9, 2022

    Been at 'initial review' since April 9, 2022.

  7. #5597
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumD View Post
    Waiting for nearly 5 months in BC. Not too sure what to do, I'm a little worried my license is going to expire before I get my new one. I also have a transfer pending which might get all screwed up. Fingers crossed my application is processed soon.

    Application submitted: April 9, 2022
    Application received: April 9, 2022
    Card charged: April 9, 2022

    Been at 'initial review' since April 9, 2022.
    Have you tried calling them? What did they say?

  8. #5598
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapcy View Post
    Have you tried calling them? What did they say?
    I haven't been able to get through. It just keeps hanging up on me. I'm going to send an email today..

  9. #5599
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    kamloops, BC
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumD View Post
    I haven't been able to get through. It just keeps hanging up on me. I'm going to send an email today..
    may have better luck calling then email, I emailed them last Monday, still have no response or anything besides there automated response, maybe you'll have better luck though

  10. #5600
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    2
    BC here

    Application mailed - June 20
    Received - June 23
    Card charged / Initial review complete - Sep 9

    Time to wait some more

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •