Page 570 of 687 FirstFirst ... 550560562563564565566567568569570571572573574575576577578580590 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 6865

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Iwantmypal View Post
    I don’t have to keep pressing 1 1 then the exenstion I can just dial the number & put the ext right
    I made that mistake. You have to do the 1 1. I dailed the ext right away and after 45 minutes on hold found out I was just connected to the national centre.

Alberta Timeline:

PAL Application Sent: June 24, 2022

PAL Application Received: June 30, 2022

CC Charged: Sept 15, 2022

Called in yesterday and was told it is in the "photo processing" stage... How long have you guys seen this take?

BC Resident:

RPAL Renewal

July 23, 2022: application completed online, including digital photo & payment

Sept. 28, 2022: after being stuck at the “completed our initial review” stage for the whole time I called in. Got disconnected twice, then made it on hold my third try. Spoke to a nice lady who put me on hold to check the status, then came back and said it’s been approved. New license should be printed & mailed next week. Total of about 30 mins on the phone.

Bc new pal and rpal application
    April 12 received
    Completed initial review
    Still waiting
    Can’t get through to bc cfo too many people calling and when they do put me on hold they end the call after 15, 20 mins
    Should I keep trying to call or just wait
    Almost 6 months now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sat View Post
    Bc new pal and rpal application
    April 12 received
    Completed initial review
    Still waiting
    Can’t get through to bc cfo too many people calling and when they do put me on hold they end the call after 15, 20 mins
    Should I keep trying to call or just wait
    Almost 6 months now ?
    I feel your pain. That's the same date they received my application, and still nothing. I've been trying to get through for days -- no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Xolo2022 View Post
    Alberta Timeline:

Called in yesterday and was told it is in the "photo processing" stage... How long have you guys seen this take?
    once checking photo good, mean will issue PAL?

Quote Originally Posted by Xolo2022 View Post
    Alberta Timeline:

Also from Alberta here. I don't know what stage I'm at since I can never get through on the phones but my timeline is currently:

Application received: May 4, 2022

CC Charged: Aug 1, 2022

And waiting at "completed initial review" online since then. I don't understand it man, somehow people who sent in their application over a month after me got approved already. There doesn't seem to be any consistency at all.

My Final Update:

New PAL/RPAL Alberta

Application Received - June 17
    C/C Charged - Sept 2
    Application approved and license issued - Sept 14
    Card in hand - Sept 28

14.5 Weeks from application to card in hand

Quote Originally Posted by Courier006 View Post
    Also from Alberta here. I don't know what stage I'm at since I can never get through on the phones but my timeline is currently:

Application received: May 4, 2022

CC Charged: Aug 1, 2022

And waiting at "completed initial review" online since then. I don't understand it man, somehow people who sent in their application over a month after me got approved already. There doesn't seem to be any consistency at all.
    I'm in the same boat man, people who've been charged in September already have their cards in hand. Unbelievable. I had my CC charged on August 13 and still in "initial review complete".

To make matters worse I finally was able to get ahold of the CFO today and was excited expecting them to approve it on the spot like so many others - instead the lady tells me "ya we have it here, everything looks normal, it just needs to be looked at and the background check to go through, the average wait is 9 months because of our backlog so you're still well behind that timeline, if it doesn't come back in 9 months then call again".

This is so F'n infuriating.

Quote Originally Posted by CdnLibertarian View Post
    I'm in the same boat man, people who've been charged in September already have their cards in hand. Unbelievable. I had my CC charged on August 13 and still in "initial review complete".

To make matters worse I finally was able to get ahold of the CFO today and was excited expecting them to approve it on the spot like so many others - instead the lady tells me "ya we have it here, everything looks normal, it just needs to be looked at and the background check to go through, the average wait is 9 months because of our backlog so you're still well behind that timeline, if it doesn't come back in 9 months then call again".

This is so F'n infuriating.
    Had a guy at work complaining about his, his initial review was completed August 2021. So its been over a year. I told him to contact the Ontario CFO and find out what's going on, and gave him the email. He's been out of the office since he sent the email on Tuesday, so I'm not sure what the result is.