Page 582 of 687 FirstFirst ... 562572574575576577578579580581582583584585586587588589590592602 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 6865

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    For all those who have been recently processed...congratulations, all...

Curious...do they update the status of your application when the receive it? Or is the charging of the credit card the indication they are working on it.

For my Restricted application (I already have a PAL), I have a Fedex overnight confirmation that it was delivered on Sept 21. I have been checking daily on IWS and there is no status change (last status change was when they last issued my renewal for my PAL in 2018). Does anyone know whether there is any hint that they actually receive recent applications, aside from tracking numbers, etc. that it was delivered? It would be helpful if they just update the application to say it was received, not necessarily that it's being processed. That way you know it didn't fall behind someone's desk or something... I know it was delivered at Mirimichi, but curious as to what the next status change is in IWS...or is there one?
    You will see no updates until the CC charge as that’s when they actually open your envelope. Minimum 28 days but lately 3 months for CC charge and update is normal. That was my timeline

Ontario update:
    App received July 11, 2022
    Card charged Sept 21, 2022
    Web status available Sept 21, 2022
    License issued Sept 28, 2022
    License received Oct 11, 2022

My Update:

New PAL/RPAL Ontario

Application Received - July 8
    C/C Charged - Sept 21
    Application approved and license issued - Sept 30
    Card in hand - Oct 11

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman2 View Post
    My Update:

New PAL/RPAL Ontario

Application Received - July 8
    C/C Charged - Sept 21
    Application approved and license issued - Sept 30
    Card in hand - Oct 11
    Good for you Hitman2,

This is absolutely ridiculous, my app Ontario received June 30, CC charged Sept 15 still saying:

We have completed the initial review of your firearms licence application. If additional information is required, you will be contacted. Please check the status again at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Markusdb View Post
    Good for you Hitman2,

This is absolutely ridiculous, my app Ontario received June 30, CC charged Sept 15 still saying:

We have completed the initial review of your firearms licence application. If additional information is required, you will be contacted. Please check the status again at a later date.
    Yup, me too, CC charged Aug 13 and I'm still waiting. Called them and emailed them and they told me too F'n bad

Quote Originally Posted by CdnLibertarian View Post
    Yup, me too, CC charged Aug 13 and I'm still waiting. Called them and emailed them and they told me too F'n bad
    I must have called 100 without getting through, emailed last week but sure I won't receive a reply ever idiots!!!!

I must have called 100 without getting through, emailed last week but sure I won't receive a reply ever idiots!!!!
    If you're in Ontario don't waste your time...they just told me "the average wait is 9 months, you're well under that....call back when it's been 9 months".

Meanwhile guys who had their CC charged yesterday already got their card in hand, it's an F'n joke...

Quote Originally Posted by CdnLibertarian View Post
    If you're in Ontario don't waste your time...they just told me "the average wait is 9 months, you're well under that....call back when it's been 9 months".

Meanwhile guys who had their CC charged yesterday already got their card in hand, it's an F'n joke...
    Ontario CFO are funny people

Ontario RPAL Timeline Application received: April 19, 2022

CC charged and initial review completed: July 19, 2022

Contact with CFO: On September 11, spoke with the CFO team at TACCOM. Gentleman was kind enough to review my file there for errors. he had confirmed that everything on application had gone through and it was only waiting to be assigned to an officer. He mentioned that he will review the application himself next working day.

Application Approved: September 12, 2022.

Card received: September 24,2022

Quote Originally Posted by tomwu48 View Post
    Ontario update:
    App received July 11, 2022
    Card charged Sept 21, 2022
    Web status available Sept 21, 2022
    License issued Sept 28, 2022
    License received Oct 11, 2022
    you have same Received date and cc charge date, I am still in complete initial review.

Good for you Hitman2,

Yup, sent my wife’s and my application in together. Are C/C was charged on the same day. I got mine, she’s still waiting like you.