Page 600 of 690 FirstFirst ... 580590592593594595596597598599600601602603604605606607608610620 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 6897

Thread: PAL Wait Time

CGN Regular
    All I can say is a had a very long criminal record from my teens to my 20’s, and one in in my mid 40’s 2014 ex ####, she falsely that I had a firearm charge and drugs. But all was false and not my style to live a criminal life, I love my life too much lol,
    But the cfo is not out to judge but to look at facts, I had maybe 30 min phone convo and was approved right after the call
    I threw her out, i applied in April this year and had my card in hand in augs this year. Hope that helped

CGN Regular
    Be grateful you didn't sign a peace bond, you may have a way longer criminal record than me, but I am at actual risk of revocation all for one incident, lmfao, though we'll see, the libtards can do whatever they want with caring about the effects, they really demonstrated that today.

How did you get approved so fast? 4 months is an awful short time for someone with baggage, can take 2 years with someone with history.

I would like to ask, how was the conversation like? I'm really curious, I've been going through my head how the interview will be like and what I might be asked and what I'll say.
    Last edited by Sizotsm; 11-23-2022 at 01:40 AM.

CGN Regular
    I actually did have a peace bond through out my trial. thankful very much, been off work since last year due to injury,
    So I just waited 90 days and I would call every day to inquire from June to middle of augs and made
    Some friends along the way and one afternoon i received a call and it was just basic tell me about your self and your past, just a friendly straight forward conversation, I’m just grateful 100%

CGN Regular
    You called everyday? Anymore tips?

I'd start to feel too self conscious calling everyday, I'll try once a week.

Damn, you also had a peace bond, that means you're also at risk of revocation, I really empathize with others who are in my shoes, it's no way to punish someone for the rest of their life due to their past.

Funny how the libs push this "hug a thug" narrative at the same time.
    Last edited by Sizotsm; 11-23-2022 at 01:51 AM.

CGN Regular
    Yea I called every day, my roommate she was like dude you are nuts lol
    Just be nice and friendly when calling that’s all I can say, everyone’s case is different
    I got to a point where I said #### it I’m fixing my record applied for a pardon won’t know till September 2023. But getting my hobby approved
    Dude i broke off with my smoking love of my life girl just to fix my record and getting my RPAl nothing was going to stop me from achieving my goals
    And I did just that. Cz shadow 2 and Hunt group FD12 semi shot gun and could not be anymore happier.
    So doing give up hope

CGN Regular
    There is definitely hope, I am happy for you, I hope they will not take away something that gives you and I meaning.

Getting my PAL will be a dream come true, I've waited a long time for it, just about 10 years.

Right now I am at the 7 month mark, maybe I could've had it now if I called like you.

Hope to get it before C-21 gets Royal Assent.

I personally am planning to move to a different country down the road if my PAL will get revoked automatically, hope it'll never come to that.
    Last edited by Sizotsm; 11-23-2022 at 02:08 AM.

CGN Regular
    Honesty there is still hope, as good old Justin and the liberal’s have so many lawsuits and court dates
    Against c-21, and unfortunately you can not take away what has brought freedom to Canada
    And that helps our fellow native Americans to continue to hunt and trap as a way of life.
    You can ban everything and it still will not make a difference. Justin know this and he is buying time to hold an early election
    As he knows this c-21 will not hope up in court, firearm owners have won a few case and that’s just the start
    Of it. Who knows how many more lawsuits Justin has to face, but if you ask me this bill will only let criminals roam free so they instal fear to promote government protection,
    Time to build a house up in the hills of bc/ Alberta out deep in the woods, I’ll use there rules against them, as I laugh away

why cannot CFO give us surprise for XMAS?

just a quick update folks

logged in just now to IWS and holy crap my license has been approved should have in 2 weeks

they got application April 8th

I emailed CFO last week but never got a responce

PS I have a criminal record from just over 30 years ago (no pardon)

Congrats to everyone who's gotten approved lately.

Called my CFO this morning and still no movement on my application unfortunately.
    I realize my application hasn't been in that long but between this and my kids' passport applications, I'm awfully tired of waiting on the federal government to sign off on things.

The new proposed C-21 amendments also aren't doing much for my feelings of patience.