Page 610 of 688 FirstFirst ... 590600602603604605606607608609610611612613614615616617618620630 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 6872

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by G Lee View Post
    Current status (IWS December 5, 2022): Still shows "Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please contact the Canadian Firearms Program Toll Free number (1-800-731-4000)."
    It will continue to show this until your next renewal. Until my restricted endorsement got approved, that was what it said (as of 2018 when my last renewal was done of my PAL) until just a few weeks ago when the new PAL+restricted was approved. Now it says the same thing but the issue date is obviously different.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

So is there any human being who had Kam that actually ended up getting their license?

Quote Originally Posted by CdnLibertarian View Post
    So is there any human being who had Kam that actually ended up getting their license?
    Have similar dates like you. Called last week and they said they are doing April applications right now. May should be soon. Said it's depending on what region you're from

CGN Regular
    Are you with Kam?

Don't think so. He responded to one of my emails but when I talked to them last week they said it wasn't assigned to an officer yet just in the queue...

CGN Regular
    Delete

Quote Originally Posted by CdnLibertarian View Post
    Yeah, I just received an email that confirmed my application is with Kam and to "Please expect a 9-month delay from application received date".
    Time to move on for now, I can't realistically expect to hunt next spring.

Maybe I'll get a bow lol.

Quote Originally Posted by skatekr89 View Post
    Yeah, I just received an email that confirmed my application is with Kam and to "Please expect a 9-month delay from application received date".

What area are you from? Was told some areas have more applications than others. "kam" might just be assigned to a certain area with lots of applications not necessarily that you are flagged... just a guess though... :-(

So ridiculous seeing people who've had their application received in November and they already had their license and mine was received in May and still nothing.

I suspect it won't come this year.

Quote Originally Posted by skatekr89 View Post

Yup, I got the same copy and paste response. Smh