Page 630 of 690 FirstFirst ... 610620622623624625626627628629630631632633634635636637638640650 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 6900

Thread: PAL Wait Time

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallant warrior View Post
    Wow ! They recieved mine on APR 8 2022 ! yesterday 9 months gone ! Nothing yet but initial review completed ! From ontario. Called multiple times same old backlog bull####. Even mailed my canservative MP ! Got nothing. Can anybody tell how should i feel right now ?
    Try calling your MP and/or try with your MPP.

Keep us updated.

Enrolled to cfsc/crfsc course and passed nov 26 , 2022 weekend
    Received paperwork dec 18, 2022 and applied online the next day. I will write here once i receive an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallant warrior View Post
    Wow ! They recieved mine on APR 8 2022 ! yesterday 9 months gone ! Nothing yet but initial review completed ! From ontario. Called multiple times same old backlog bull####. Even mailed my canservative MP ! Got nothing. Can anybody tell how should i feel right now ?
    Write an email to CFO-ON and follow up politely every 7 days. For me it helped. My wife got called, followed by my 1st reference and then finally me. The officer (she) had my email in front of her. I was asked a few questions and then was told to email my ID to her from my office email address. Then she approved it online. This was on 1st Dec 2022. Application received Mar 2022. No card in mail box yet (10-Jan-2023).
    Last edited by rohanrele; 01-10-2023 at 10:05 AM.

Course Aug 2022
    Mailed out mid Oct 2022
    Received card early Jan 2023

Hi everyone. First post here.
    I live in MB. PAL application received July 25. Payment cheque was cashed on sept 29. I’ve followed up multiple times. Online says initial review completed. My cousin, lives in MB as well, didn’t apply until October. His card was charged Nov 29. He has his license issued already. What gives? I’m told there was no problems with my application but that there was a delay in inputting information on their side. What can I do to get this un-stuck? Does anyone know contact numbers or email for Manitoba? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DS791 View Post
    I live in MB. PAL application received July 25. Payment cheque was cashed on sept 29. I’ve followed up multiple times. Online says initial review completed. My cousin, lives in MB as well, didn’t apply until October. His card was charged Nov 29. He has his license issued already. What gives? I’m told there was no problems with my application but that there was a delay in inputting information on their side. What can I do to get this un-stuck? Does anyone know contact numbers or email for Manitoba? Thanks
    Follow up with CFO (https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/firear...rearms-officer) via email and follow up politely every 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by DS791 View Post
    Mine was in AB, so YMMV, but after calling a few different days at different times I finally got on hold with the CFO office instead of being hung up on by the automated system, and when I got through to an agent they approved my application on the spot. Call the main CFP line and ask for the extension for Manitoba.

Applied july 19 2022, expired dec11 2022. Approved Dec 14 2022, waiting for a card now. I called, emailed etc regularly from early Oct on.

Quote Originally Posted by chowdowncowtown View Post
    Mine was in AB, so YMMV, but after calling a few different days at different times I finally got on hold with the CFO office instead of being hung up on by the automated system, and when I got through to an agent they approved my application on the spot. Call the main CFP line and ask for the extension for Manitoba.
    I was able to get a hold of Manitoba CFO office today. What they told me was it was assigned a case officer on Jan 3. When I politely asked them to bump me up the line given how long I’ve waited and I’ve been seemingly bypassed in line, they told me there was nothing they could do once it gets to this point (final review). And they told me it could still be months longer. frustrated seems like an understatement. A feeling all too familiar for a lot of us it would seem.

Angry Called the RCMPiss

This has to be a joke, I waited on the phone for 20 minutes until a person picked up said their opening line, I said hello explain to them I’m looking to follow up on my application, then they hit me with the “hello” I answer yes hello and now I start tripping thinking there’s something wrong with my phone, I keep hearing them breathing and ####, I’m switching my phones audio from speaker to phone to headphones thinking it’s my fault and for a minute keep saying hello until at the end I hear two people giggle and hung up…

This is a ####ing joke.