Page 642 of 689 FirstFirst ... 622632634635636637638639640641642643644645646647648649650652662 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 6886

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnsaur View Post
    Does anybody know the various online statuses after a PAL application has been submitted? Mine currently says "Application Successfully Submitted". What comes after that - "Application Approved"?
    It should be "We have completed the initial review of your firearms licence application. If additional information is required, you will be contacted. Please check the status again at a later date" and if you are in Ontario you will be seeing this message for a loooooooong time.

Quote Originally Posted by ertano View Post
    It should be "We have completed the initial review of your firearms licence application. If additional information is required, you will be contacted. Please check the status again at a later date" and if you are in Ontario you will be seeing this message for a loooooooong time.
    Then will be.

Current status
    Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please contact the Canadian Firearms Program Toll Free
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Just hit the 8 month mark today !!!! Happy anniversary to me !!!!! 😞. And yes, in Ontario.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex144 View Post
    Just hit the 8 month mark today !!!! Happy anniversary to me !!!!! ��. And yes, in Ontario.
    Did you apply on the online or regular snail mail?

Application RPAL

Hi

My application was received last April 22. My credit card was charged July 22. Initial review Aug 6. Still nothing. And no way to get through on the phone. I’ve pretty much let it go at this point. A giant waste of time and money and course study.

Quote Originally Posted by Xolo2022 View Post
    Hello everyone, I FINALLY got my PAL in the mail! Took exactly 4 months to get, I live in Alberta.

Final PAL Alberta Timeline Update (non-restricted):
    Application sent express mail: June 24, 2022
    Application received by RCMP: June 30, 2022
    CC Charged and initial review: Sept 15 2022
    Application approved/issued: October 5 2022
    Finally have license in hand: October 25 2022

Good luck everyone! And thanks to everyone for their help. Still debating if I am going to do the restricted.

Hi

Re: RPAL. My application was received last April 22. My credit card was charged July 22. Initial review Aug 6. Still nothing. And no way to get through on the phone. I’ve pretty much let it go at this point. A giant waste of time and money and course study.

I’ve heard through several gun shops that the RCMP isn’t processing any more applications, and hasn’t been for months. Doesn’t matter that my application was received well before any of these new measures were taken by the Trudeau liberals. My application was received last April 22, my credit card was charged in July, and the initial review was processed in August. Still nothing, and no way to get through on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by billgordon View Post
    I’ve heard through several gun shops that the RCMP isn’t processing any more applications, and hasn’t been for months. Doesn’t matter that my application was received well before any of these new measures were taken by the Trudeau liberals. My application was received last April 22, my credit card was charged in July, and the initial review was processed in August. Still nothing, and no way to get through on the phone.
    this doesn't make any sense because many people (including myself) have been approved since then. my advise is to keep calling or email your cfo.

Quote Originally Posted by billgordon View Post
    Your information would be incorrect. I know plenty of people, including myself, that have been approved for a PAL and RPAL in the last couple of months.

Have you tried emailing your CFO to ask if there is a problem?

Ok good, thanks. I’ll email the CFO

I’ve had no contact of any kind from the RCMP that there is any issue with my application, or missing information