Page 650 of 689 FirstFirst ... 630640642643644645646647648649650651652653654655656657658660670 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 6886

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnsaur View Post
    I just called the Ontario CFO to enquire about my application, they said their current processing time is about 6 months from the receipt of the application due to the covid backlog.

It's surprisingly some people are receiving theirs in 55-60 days.

All bs those or just generic things they say sucks some are getting approved in months and some Upto a year or more even with or without records charges etc all I know is if I can get approved you will just have to play the waiting game and call them once a month or couple months and be polite. Lady I spoke to was about to approve then noticed that my file needed to be reviewed by a second officer (don’t remember exactly what she said, could’ve said a officer needs review your file before approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizotsm View Post
    Did you get a peace bond?
    I left a few things out not to deceive them and just focused on more then important things I had checked a box for I was fine and got approved although it took from 2022 march to Jan or feb 2023. I was in the same boat and worried to #### especially when with my past without charges and things still worked out everyone has to just get wait through this slow ass process but you will get it don’t worry. Also I had dui 24 prohib no fines except ticket and I was in my car not driving and that was two years ago aka not long ago, so don’t fret and that’s for everybody on here worrying to #### the same way I was I know it’s hard. So yea I left some things out but sent a personal letter explains all problems and two doctors notes and now I can’t stop buying stuff.. wen it come you’ll be excited.

Unhappy I've been waiting over a year

Hey, I've been waiting since January 2022 I was falsely accused for "trafficking guns" back in 2017 and all charges against me were dropped 2019 went for my PAL in 2022 of jan it's now March 2023 and the guy from CFO told me because I didn't state that on my application that it's going to take another 6months if I even get it now, he said by me not declaring that on my application I lied and now i might be shut out of ever being able to hunt or own a hunting rifle. And my Crime checks are clean I can be a security guard if I wanted I was recently one for a store. So glad you ended up getting it bcuz I think I'm on the blacklist or something it's taking forever and my status hasn't changed or no calls from RCMP I am also a First Nation Band member and I reside on reserve crown land. In Alberta .

Ontario timeline for PAL

Submitted via Mail.

Jan 12, 2023 - Application received and initial review completed
    Jan 19, 2023 - credit card charged
    March 22, 2023 - Application has been processed and license has been issued.

I did email the CFO and ask about my status, they replied and said it’s approved. I do have high level federal clearances so not sure if that helped. They have my fingerprints and full history.

My Ontario PAL process submitted via online portal. No checked boxes.

Feb 10th, 2023 - Application received and references completed links sent to them. Credit Card charged the same day.
    March 10th, 2023 - Initial review completed
    March 27th, 2023 - Application approved!
    April 12th, 2023 - Card received

They said they are currently experiencing a 3 week backlog for printing. I'll edit this post once received in the mail. If other ontario applicants can provide their rough timing of how long it took from being approved to receiving their card in the mail that'd be appreciated.
    Last edited by Pwnsaur; 04-13-2023 at 01:13 PM. Reason: update on mailig

Submitted application online February 20th 2023, no boxes checked, paid immediately and status is still "Application successfully submitted" no updates yet - Alberta

I applied my license via mail from BC. on

2023-feb-12 - course completed
    2023-feb-20- Application received
    2023-mar-05-We have completed the initial review of your firearms licence application.

2023-mar-27-Still waiting

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnsaur View Post
    My Ontario PAL process submitted via online portal. No checked boxes.

Feb 10th, 2023 - Application received and references completed links sent to them. Credit Card charged the same day.
    March 10th, 2023 - Initial review completed
    March 27th, 2023 - Application approved!

They said they are currently experiencing a 3 week backlog for printing. I'll edit this post once received in the mail. If other ontario applicants can provide their rough timing of how long it took from being approved to receiving their card in the mail that'd be appreciated.
    meanwhile some people are getting it super quick. if only they issued digital licenses and let us print off a QR code from IWS.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post19532916

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post19520013

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post19522607

https://www.reddit.com/r/canadaguns/...eb2x&context=3

https://www.reddit.com/r/canadaguns/...eb2x&context=3
    Last edited by GunNoob123; 03-28-2023 at 06:18 PM.

I sent an email to CFOON@cfp-pcaf.ca (cfo ontario) and asked latest status of my application and if there is anything to speed up the process. I've been waiting since dec19,2023 we'll se if they reply

Application received in Feb 2022. $$ taken out end of April 2022. Was interviewed, my references were interviewed two weeks ago; did not get the word from the person that it passed. Logged into the website to check my status that evening and "PAL has been issued." took me 13 months lol