Page 65 of 689 FirstFirst ... 455557585960616263646566676869707172737585 ... LastLast

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by lukabravo View Post
    Looking at some of the replies on this thread, I'm quite jealous of many of you! I sent my application for my PAL on March 31,2016. It's January 17, 2017!!! If anyone has it counted out, I've been waiting 292 days or 202 business days!!! Apparently it's been sitting on the BC CFOs desk for a while. I call and I call and I call, but they keep telling me that he hasn't got to it yet and they don't give me a timeline. If anyone can shed some light on my situation, I'm all ears.

*** I wrote on my application that I did have the police called on me 4 years ago when my ex called them because I was "harassing her" because she owed me A LOT of money. We both met with the police, and both of us was told to never speak to one another again and that was it.
    holy ####,i thought i was a long time

CGN Regular
    Well all your wait times seem pretty good. My wife has been waiting 800+ days. She used to call every month but now they ask her to exercise her patience. Anyone know if they are legally required to give an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by ravohs View Post
    Well all your wait times seem pretty good. My wife has been waiting 800+ days. She used to call every month but now they ask her to exercise her patience. Anyone know if they are legally required to give an answer?
    Ask your MP to look into it

Sent my application express post and says it was delivered feb 23 2017
    March 16 still nothing online is this normal?

First time PAL + RPAL

Jan 28/29th - Completed CFSC+CRFSC
    Feb 15th - Received passed reports
    Feb 16th - Mailed Dual application with reports and payment via CP Express Post
    Feb 20th - Shows Received at RCMP PO Box
    March 16th - Still not listed online and no info when i call in as to if it is even in the building.
    March 20th - Showed up online (completed initial processing, is now in progress) Had first Reference call in for interview.
    March 23rd - Shows online as application complete # issued. Now waiting to receive card in the mail.WOOOOHOOO
    Last edited by Gdub905; 03-23-2017 at 09:26 AM. Reason: update

I mailed mine out on Feb 6th, it didn't show up in the system online until March 14th

Brutal

They received my application on Dec 28th, called in on mid Jan, was told I just gotta wait and there's no my application in their system.
    Checked online again around Feb 24th, then I called in and was told have "one" of my references called them.
    (R)PAL showed approved online few days after one of my references' interview was done.

BANNED
    With the "MINOR" slip up of not sending away my course test with my application, for me took about 45 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Gdub905 View Post
    First time PAL + RPAL

Jan 28/29th - Completed CFSC+CRFSC
    Feb 15th - Received passed reports
    Feb 16th - Mailed Dual application with reports and payment via CP Express Post
    Feb 20th - Shows Received at RCMP PO Box
    March 16th - Still not listed online and no info when i call in as to if it is even in the building.
    As soon as it's on the website call and get for your ref to call in.