Page 122 of 691 FirstFirst ... 102112114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130132142 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 6910

Thread: PAL Wait Time

May 27 2017 - completed non-restricted safety course

May 29 2017- had photo taken at Walmart

May 30-31 2017 - had references and photo guarantor sign application and photo

June 1 2017- Mailed in application regular mail with no tracking

June 6 2017- Application received (as per online)

July 13 2017 - Cheque cleared and application shows up online (initial processing is complete)

Aug 4 2017- AB CFO contacts ex for interview

July 30 2018 - license issued, now waiting for it to get mailed.

Not including mail time. From start to finish was 428 days

Today is a good day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ae92gts View Post
    Aug 4 2017- AB CFO contacts ex for interview
    Not including mail time. From start to finish was 428 days
    I'm guessing she didn't have very kind words to say about you! That is a crazy amount of time to wait. I had to meditate to keep my patience in check for my 46 day wait. Congrats.

CGN frequent flyer RifleGirl1986's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RifleGirl1986 View Post
    My timeline so far:

June 08-10 took courses

June 10 mailed application tracked with signature required

June 13 received by Mirimachi

June 25 received stamped course reports back

July 24 shows up online needing info
    July 24 email and fax in course reports (fax was the method that seemed to work when I called in next day)

July 25 called to confirm they received my course reports and nothing else was missing. Now shows online as:
    Current Status: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.
    Update! After checking several times today I just logged in again to the online system and finally got the message I have been waiting for:

Current Status: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued

I had no idea they updated the system so late. 7:30pm no update now 9pm approved! Can't wait to go shopping! Good luck everyone who is waiting, don't give up!

Can't wait to go shopping!
    Congrats! And you don't have to wait to go shopping. The day mine showed up as processed and issued I called and they gave me my PAL# over the phone. Placed an order an hour later. Xpresspost delivered it the next day. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Ogilvy View Post
    Congrats! And you don't have to wait to go shopping. The day mine showed up as processed and issued I called and they gave me my PAL# over the phone. Placed an order an hour later. Xpresspost delivered it the next day. Enjoy
    Thanks for the tip! I'll call them tomorrow. I missed a great sale at my local shop last week (looks like it was over yesterday) on the revolver I've been wanting. Hoping not to miss another good sale while I wait for my card, will for sure call in to get my number!

Thanks for the tip! I'll call them tomorrow. I missed a great sale at my local shop last week (looks like it was over yesterday) on the revolver I've been wanting. Hoping not to miss another good sale while I wait for my card, will for sure call in to get my number!
    I just noticed your join date is 2011. Do you already have a PAL and just went for your RPAL? Because I think your PAL number doesn't change with the new card. Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong, as I only have a PAL.

I took the courses for both PAL and RPAL back in 2017 but waited to put in my application.

June 1 - Sent in the paperwork
    June 7 - It was received
    July 16(ish) - My application showed up online and in progress
    July 23 - Application approved and issued card
    July 30 - Card received!

All in all, 59 days. Province is Alberta.

Quote Originally Posted by afrobob View Post
    Upgrading from PAL to RPAL sent June 7, called today just to check on the status even though its not online, the officer I talked to said to call back in 2 weeks. Or when my cheque goes through.
    Upgrading from PAL to RPAL
    Sent in June 7 (standard mail)
    Arrived June 13
    Appears online July 27
    License issued July 30 (47 days from being received)

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Ogilvy View Post
    I just noticed your join date is 2011. Do you already have a PAL and just went for your RPAL? Because I think your PAL number doesn't change with the new card. Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong, as I only have a PAL.
    I joined back in 2011 but never got around to actually taking my course and applying. Life in general just put a hold on it. Now that my son is older I decided this year it was time to do something for myself My husband could not be happier right now as he has been encouraging me since before 2011 to get my PAL and RPAL.

14th April 2018 - Took RCMP Non restricted course in ONTARIO
    05th May 2018 - Received my exam results
    17th May 2018 - Mailed my completed application to Miramichi ( by ordinary canada post.. no tracking info)
    23rd May 2018 - Application received
    28th June 2018 - CC charged. Called RCMP and they said all documents are OK.
    Status changed to: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.

Finally on 28th July 2018 - status changed to License issued. Waiting to receive the same.

No Reference were called.

Good Luck everyone

Searching Hint: While searching application status if you are unable to find it then enter the city of birth as city/Province name as Vancouver/British Columbia, rather than just entering Vancouver. Its case sensitive so try all combinations.