Page 176 of 691 FirstFirst ... 156166168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184186196 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 6908

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by GivenRight View Post
    I just realized that when mine went online, it didn’t even say they’re doing the initial processing. It’s legit in progress
    Edit: I don’t know if there’s even a difference cause the agent said they need to scan my stuff but yes. I hope you get yours soon!
    Cheers mate, it's online finally after a long wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Springarm1911 View Post
    In Québec?
    Sorry, I didn't see the reply.

I'm in Ontario.

I called again today (Day 63 since received) and was told I am still in initial eligibility and no note has been made for missing information.

FINALLY in progress!

-Registered mail showed it got there on December 16th
    -Showed up online yesterday, but they are reporting it got there on the 19th
    -Status showing progress as of the 24th of Jan

My license has been issued! Here is my timeline for future reference. I am in Ontario, clean record with all boxes checked "No". Neither myself, my spouse or my reference was called. I never called in to check on missing info or status.

Nov 17 - 18: CFSC/CRFSC taken
    Dec 3: Received stamped test results from FSESO
    Dec 4: Application sent via Registered Mail
    Dec 7: Application received by RCMP at Miramichi (Day 0)
    Jan 11: Credit Card Charged and Application appears online (35 calendar days, or 22 business days*)
    Jan 24: License Issued (48 calendar days or 31 business days*)
    Jan 31: Physical License received via mail (55 calendar days or 36 business day*)

Business days exclude Saturday, Sunday and Stat Holiday (Christmas, Boxing Day, New Year during my application timeline)

This is close to the 45 days SLO posted and I am impressed. Good luck to all other applicants going through the process - see you at the range!
    Last edited by juliett_lima; 01-31-2019 at 10:11 PM.

My renewal was received Nov.15th by the RCMP but due to an issue with the photo I am still waiting.

Realistically what is the worse thing that can happen if you call every day but you’re polite?

Realistically what is the worse thing that can happen if you call every day but you’re polite?
    I wouldn't call everyday. It's a call center, not the offices directly.

Quote Originally Posted by prestigun View Post
    I wouldn't call everyday. It's a call center, not the offices directly.
    Huh. Interesting. So their power is limited to notes on our files? Thought they could actually get up and get our files.

Huh. Interesting. So their power is limited to notes on our files? Thought they could actually get up and get our files.
    That's how I understand it. They can pass along messages, but that's about it. I think that changes once it's with the CO of the province. You get transferred to their offices.

Seems like the website for checking status is broken at the moment? Just sends you in circles with sign in partner and then back to RCMP's page.