Page 254 of 691 FirstFirst ... 234244246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261262264274 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 6904

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by RoberVi View Post
    YESSS!!! FINAL UPDATE >>> #BERTA

App received: 2019-05-17
    Licence in hand: 2019-07-11

Total: 55 days

Squeak the wheel boys and girls, when was the last time you called the CFP? perhaps you should call them today again and remind them that you're still waiting for them to do their job.

Good luck!!

Congratulations!

When you called the CFP what did tell them exactly?

I was issued/approved about one week before you (June 14th, I'm also in AB) and I have not received the card yet. Mine is rpal so maybe they have different queues.

I called them a week ago and they told me to call back if I haven't received it in 4-6 weeks.

The Printer part seems not clear because :

Status Issued: 2019-06-11 "Current Status: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please contact the Canadian Firearms Program Toll Free number. (1-800 731-4000)"
    Received Physical Card (RPAL): 2019-07-02
    Ladies, If your guy doesn't know how to shoot a gun. You Have A Girlfriend
    - CCFR and FQT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zulopol View Post
    The Printer part seems not clear because :

Status Issued: 2019-06-11 "Current Status: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please contact the Canadian Firearms Program Toll Free number. (1-800 731-4000)"
    Received Physical Card (RPAL): 2019-07-02
    Congrats on the license! Hmm. I live in rural Alberta so hopefully mine has been printed and is taking a little longer to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by LucusR View Post
    Congratulations!

When you called the CFP what did tell them exactly?

I was issued/approved about one week before you (June 14th, I'm also in AB) and I have not received the card yet. Mine is rpal so maybe they have different queues.

I called them a week ago and they told me to call back if I haven't received it in 4-6 weeks.
    Thank you!!
    Yeah idk, they told me the same thing two weeks ago when i last called them, that it was gonna be from 2 to 6 more weeks for the card to be just printed and it showed up in the mail yesterday.
    The other sad news is that i will be working out of town till the 25th so i wont pick up my new rifle from the store till then, o well!
    Fingers crossed the call centre doesnt know whats going on and your guys's cards show in the mail next week or at least sooner than what they said.

Quote Originally Posted by Trucksrfun View Post
    BC application(s)

My wife and I both took our courses together. However due to some past history (more than 5 years go) I expect mine may take longer. However, I did still check no to the boxes relevant due to it being more than 5 years. I also have an ex that been separated less than 2 years. I’ll post updates as I can.

CFSC 05-26-19
    CRFSC 06-01-19
    Applications received at Mirimachi ,NB 06-26-19

Nothing online so far and nothing charged to credit card yet.
    *update*
    Finally posted online today. July 12, 2019
    Mine only my spouse hasn’t updated online yet.
    Only 1 credit charge so far too.

Quote Originally Posted by bateman96 View Post
    I literally just called the Ontario cfo and they said that they're still printing licences from the end of April.. not that they know for a fact since it's just off some random piece of paper that gives them a rough guess i'm sure. But I keep getting random contradicting information from the multiple CFO's from Ontario that i've spoke to in the last month regarding my licence timeline.

I had mine received May 24th, Issued June 27th and now i'm waiting for it to be printed and mailed.. which is very similar to your timeline in the same province.

So - what is real anymore ?
    Sent my license renewal in March.
    Mine was issued in late April. Still waiting on printing to this day. Called yesterday and they said hopefully by August.

):

Hey Guys,

Maybe someone can help me out. My application was received (according to the online pal status page) on Feb 20 2018. So its been roughly a year and a half now with still no license. I did the restricted course and the non restricted course. Everytime I would call to check on my application the person on the other end would tell that its still pending and they have nothing else they can tell me except to call back in one month. I call roughly every month and get the same answer every month. My paperwork was buttoned up tight. Could anyone provide any insight as to why it is taking so exceptionally long. And no, I don't have a criminal record, never been convicted of a crime, BUT have been charged in the past. also this was a BC application

You should call directly your CFO

==================
    The Chief Firearms Office (CFO) of British Columbia : 1 800 731-4000 Extension 9530
    ==================
    Ladies, If your guy doesn't know how to shoot a gun. You Have A Girlfriend
    - CCFR and FQT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zulopol View Post
    You should call directly your CFO

==================
    The Chief Firearms Office (CFO) of British Columbia : 1 800 731-4000 Extension 9530
    ==================
    I second this , that's ####ed up and disappointing. What province??
    Me vs. PaL wait times

thats who i have been calling. i give the person the info and they look and just tell me its under review still. its always the same answer i get and they tell me to call back 1 month later.