Page 260 of 691 FirstFirst ... 240250252253254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268270280 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 6904

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by LucusR View Post
    I wonder if they expedite people through the queue who order firearms online.

A few of the people here who did that got their license before me despite being approved weeks after me.

Still waiting on my license.. approved June 14th. A week ago they told me it could take another three weeks.
    Really must depend on your province.

I didn't order online.
    Si vis pacem parabellum

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    It's weird how it works.... I've only had my licence for roughly about 2.5 months now and Ive already received my second rpal card a couple weeks ago. I'm telling you and say it every time.... Ontario cfo rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Trucksrfun View Post
    I would assume, given that it’s law, and that the RCMP do daily CPIC checks as well as a more extensive background check when applying, that you would not be approved for any PAL/RPAL if you are prohibited from possessing the firearms because of a drug offence.
    I figure the same. I just wish the CFO could give me a quick definitive answer, so that I don't have this little bit of false hope lingering while my application sits with the rest of the further reviews. Sigh, if only I could go back in time and tell the 20 year old me "don't be stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by Tat2dcoyote View Post
    Wow, I thought I did good with 39 business from the day that my application was received until I had my license in my hand.
    I don't understand how it takes over 83 days to process an application! Busy or not that is ridiculous! i still haven't heard or seen anything online to show any progress at all.it just says initial processing is complete now blah blah blah..Really! 83 Days!!! This is completely ridiculous and just a pathetic excuse for a "System".

SOMEONE!! PLEASE!! Tell me what i can do,if anything to speed up this process,Or at least get an answer on what is going on with my application and how damn long it will be before i can go get my rifle!

Alberta here. PAL & RPAL application.

No conjugal partners, no job loss, no criminal history, etc.

Application received: 2019-05-14
    CC charged: 2019-06-07
    Approved and issued: 2019-06-14

Yet to receive it in the mail.

No phone interview and my references were not called.

Update: I called the firearms program office and they told me that there is nothing wrong with their printer and that they are experiencing "technical difficulties".
    Update: I received my firearms license today!

Update: I received my firearms license today!
    Congratz ! What is gonna be your first firearms ?
    Ladies, If your guy doesn't know how to shoot a gun. You Have A Girlfriend
    - CCFR and FQT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zulopol View Post
    Congratz ! What is gonna be your first firearms ?
    Thanks! Most likely a CZ Shadow for my first.

Completed PAL and RPAL course 4/16
    Sent paperwork 5/16
    had to submit additional info 6/18 (forgot to explain in detail why i quit a job)
    called CFP today waiting on BC CFO to finalize application

Does anyone know how long the CFO for BC takes to complete an application since the lady said the CFO received my application 2 weeks ago

You checked a box, might be awhile. Mine was approved 13;days after cc charge.
    Last edited by dr0pz; 07-30-2019 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Mistype and correction.