Page 399 of 691 FirstFirst ... 379389391392393394395396397398399400401402403404405406407409419 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 6908

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Glad to hear folks are getting their PAL/Rpal, seems like the wait is approx. 8 months start to finish.
    Liberal party of Canada- Useless since 1867

Quote Originally Posted by murph83 View Post
    Glad to hear folks are getting their PAL/Rpal, seems like the wait is approx. 8 months start to finish.
    Oh wow this would be cause the pandemic I'm guessing? just did a renewal through their online portal and it was super easy, just uploaded a pic answered a few questions and 6 days later it was approved. If you're doing renewals if possible do it online. Never thought dealing with the government would be easy but never did think it would be this easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Miketyler View Post
    Oh wow this would be cause the pandemic I'm guessing? just did a renewal through their online portal and it was super easy, just uploaded a pic answered a few questions and 6 days later it was approved. If you're doing renewals if possible do it online. Never thought dealing with the government would be easy but never did think it would be this easy.
    I renewed over a year ago, took 3 months to get my card back. My inderstanding is that there has been a significant uptick in PAL applications in canada over the last few years. SInce the ban I have heard that the PAL applications have almost doubled, no doubt causing backlog. I have also been told that the card making machines back east are "broken" believe what you want there.
    Liberal party of Canada- Useless since 1867

Quote Originally Posted by murph83 View Post
    I have been keeping a close eye on the processing and wait times are almost exactly 4months.

At least it looks to be 4 months until approval and another week or 2 to receive the card.

Quote Originally Posted by Driaannel View Post
    I have been keeping a close eye on the processing and wait times are almost exactly 4months.

At least it looks to be 4 months until approval and another week or 2 to receive the card.
    My cc charged December 14th
    No thing so far still in progress
    Ontario applicant

Quote Originally Posted by Miketyler View Post
    Thanks for reporting this. It is a huge relief to read it. I just renewed online today and was feeling anxious about how long it might take.

The fact that the website barely functions didn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Finally, After Long Wait, got my PAL/RPAL issued.

Applied January 3rd. Payment processed January 6th. Hopefully its finished in a decent amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aws kazzazi View Post
    My cc charged December 14th
    No thing so far still in progress
    Ontario applicant
    CC charged dec 23
    QC
    Still in progress. Damn it.

PAL/RPAL license issued today. Here's my timeline (Ontario applicant):

Application received on Sep. 17
    Received an email on Jan 9 about payment (CC expired in Dec)
    Called RCMP on Jan 11 to update CC, application went online the same day
    Jan 14: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued.

Now just wait for it to come in mail.