Page 423 of 691 FirstFirst ... 403413415416417418419420421422423424425426427428429430431433443 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 6905

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by BigShane View Post
    Make sure your place of birth had a capital letter at the beginning when checking online as well, I was making that mistake when looking mine up
    So on this point, I put down Toronto/ON. Would I input that when checking?
    Rifle is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Artyom Kvasov View Post
    So on this point, I put down Toronto/ON. Would I input that when checking?
    You would just put Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by Headshot View Post
    My application ,sent registered mail, arrived November 23rd. Today Feb 22nd, it still does not show up on the site.
    Give it about a month. Theyre in late October now.

patience is the key

Quote Originally Posted by Headshot View Post
    My application ,sent registered mail, arrived November 23rd. Today Feb 22nd, it still does not show up on the site.
    same, mailed as registered mail. received on 23Nov2020.

at least another month to go.

Ontario app
    App received late Oct 2020
    cc charged and licence issued (shows up on website) last week (mid feb 2021)

HOORAYYY
    Ask me if I'me happy

Application Received on: 2020-10-26

Current Status: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please contact the Canadian Firearms Program Toll Free number. (1-800 731-4000)
    The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by spangy View Post
    HOORAYYY
    Ask me if I'me happy

Application Received on: 2020-10-26

Current Status: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please contact the Canadian Firearms Program Toll Free number. (1-800 731-4000)
    Big win! Hope it comes in the mail fast!
    Rifle is fine

New to the site, took pal/rpal in the summer sent everything in October, credit card charged early Feb. No boxes checked, no criminal record and I called today into the CFO....it is waiting to be assigned to someone and I asked rough time frame as I was looking forward to spring hunting and they indicated typically 4-5 months if I am lucky. No idea how others on here got theirs quick no idea why the lady on the phone said that long.... ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by parrysound View Post
    New to the site, took pal/rpal in the summer sent everything in October, credit card charged early Feb. No boxes checked, no criminal record and I called today into the CFO....it is waiting to be assigned to someone and I asked rough time frame as I was looking forward to spring hunting and they indicated typically 4-5 months if I am lucky. No idea how others on here got theirs quick no idea why the lady on the phone said that long.... ugh!
    I'm in the same boat. CC charged Jan26 and has had zero movement. Called in a few times and they don't tell you jack ####. Frustrating seeing there are two standards as some people on here have been approved 2 days after CC was charged. You would think there should be one standard that applies to everyone. Apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by parrysound View Post
    What will the charge on CC look like? (Gov. of Canada?, RCMP?)
    Rifle is fine