Page 403 of 696 FirstFirst ... 383393395396397398399400401402403404405406407408409410411413423 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 6957

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Aws kazzazi View Post
    Which province?
    Alberta

Quote Originally Posted by Plover View Post
    Alberta
    Ontario Mine took 30 days from cc charged to approve
    Alberta is usually faster no more than 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Aws kazzazi View Post
    Ontario Mine took 30 days from cc charged to approve
    Alberta is usually faster no more than 2 weeks
    You are right, some members here and people I know got it in 2 days. But you know they are always exceptions, I'm the exception this time. 😏

Application received August 31st.
    CC Charged December 23.
    License Issued Jan 18.
    QC applicant. Good luck everyone else!

Update
    I called on Jan 4th because I haven’t received the card in the mail and the lady on the phone said that it was printed on Dec 18 so it should arrive in the next week or so. It has been a month since it’s been printed and I still haven’t received it. Is this normal? How long will it take for Canada Post to deliver?

Quote Originally Posted by Vancouverguns View Post
    Update
    I called on Jan 4th because I haven’t received the card in the mail and the lady on the phone said that it was printed on Dec 18 so it should arrive in the next week or so. It has been a month since it’s been printed and I still haven’t received it. Is this normal? How long will it take for Canada Post to deliver?
    Hi i don’t believe it’s normal I think you have to call them tomorrow and make sure the have the right address

Quote Originally Posted by Vancouverguns View Post
    Update
    not normal. Tho in your timeline you had to factor in STAT days (Dec 25, 28 and Jan 01) Still tho. Should have got the card by now.
    Mine was issued on Oct 29 2020 and got card in hand on Nov 06 2020. (so seven days after issued)

I mistakenly left the box for the fee amount for my PAL application blank. The credit card information is filled out. Would this cause a delay in my application or they would just charge the appropriate fee?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalgearJatt View Post
    I mistakenly left the box for the fee amount for my PAL application blank. The credit card information is filled out. Would this cause a delay in my application or they would just charge the appropriate fee?
    Any information that is not provided or provided wrong takes time unfortunately, how long? Your guess is as good as anyone's. Good luck and save for some new toys.

Thanks, hoping that they would just put the appropriate amount in the box as I have already authorized a credit card charge.